Thrustmaster's Collection: 2PAC on p.32

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thrustmaster's Collection

Awesome collection man :D

What body is your Kato reloaded suit on?

Awesome collection man :D

What body is your Kato reloaded suit on?

thanks a lot mate, much appreciated :) neo is on a simple ht narrowed body, but futzed alot.

and can't wait to get iminimes headsculpts for those two neo figures. :)

and here I played with two pictures that i haven't uploaded i think

batman-bruce2.png

Last edited:

Gorgeous Arian!

I am really looking forward to getting my Medi Bat sculpt sorted :)

The Batman/Bruce Wayne photo you most recently posted is Amazing!
When I saw it, my jaw dropped and broke a few buttons on my keyboard! Absolutley Outstanding. :clap

What version of the lforigno cape is that? Does it have a hole like the HT version or is it designed to attach to the magnets?

And how are your clips attached?

And what mod did you do to the belt?

Sorry for all the questions - I need to get my Batman out of the box and display him :lol Just waiting for the lforigno cape (I ordered one in the EB style).

thanks a lot mate, much appreciated :) neo is on a simple ht narrowed body, but futzed alot.

and can't wait to get iminimes headsculpts for those two neo figures. :)

and here I played with two pictures that i haven't uploaded i think

batman-bruce2.png

Damn everything that I'm seeing this medicom cowl, I'm mindblow!

:horror:horror:horror:horror

What version of the lforigno cape is that? Does it have a hole like the HT version or is it designed to attach to the magnets?

And how are your clips attached?

And what mod did you do to the belt?

Sorry for all the questions - I need to get my Batman out of the box and display him :lol Just waiting for the lforigno cape (I ordered one in the EB style).

no probs mate for the questions. i've ordered the cape with the hole just like those he designed for the ht figure. i've ordered it that way, i still can cut the hole and can use it with the magnet-method if i wouldn't like it.

the clips are done with some paper under the cowl. I've glued some paper-strips under the clips and that bit of paper can be put under the cowl. through the cowl and cape, it stays in position without falling down.

here a pic, what i mean with it. the orange-field is the glued paper on the clip, but it can easily be removed, so it's not a big deal. under the cowl i haven't used glue, it just stays there and can be moved how i want them.

begins-paper-method.png

Damn everything that I'm seeing this medicom cowl, I'm mindblow!

:horror:horror:horror:horror

but but but i've posted also adams bale sculpt in there and still you're looking at the cowl? ^^

thanks so much friends for your comments, much much appreciated :)

That 1/4 Batman never ceases to amaze me...and your pictures are excellent as well Thrust. :) Congrats on an amazing piece!

That 1/4 Batman never ceases to amaze me...and your pictures are excellent as well Thrust. Congrats on an amazing piece!

Stunning!! 1/4 EB Batman never fail to impress.. :clap

thanks so much guys, much appreciated :) some new shots of my t800 with the dx10 sculpt and mms body/clothes:

t800dx.png

t800dx2.png

t800dx3.png

and my second medix with the batpod:

tdkbatdx.png

tdkbatdx2.png

tdkbatdx3.png

tdkbatdx4.png

tdkbatdx5.png

Back