Action Figure threezero x Titanfall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's awesome to see how much support Atlas is getting!

Can't wait for Ogre and Stryder!

Wish someone (if not these guys) would do large(r) scale version of Armored Core units.

I just rented the game to see if it's cool enough to warrant this toy. I wish it was a 3rd person instead of first but I'm going to give it a try.

This is the ultimate Titanfall collectible, I cannot wait!

It would be nice to see them release some pilots separately so you can have the pilot rodeoing the Titan as others have mentioned.

I toiled and toiled over this, but ended up pulling the trigger this weekend, went with the store exclusive for both weapons.

Me too Corrose, I've never even played the game but this is one beast of a collectible, Its just to good to pass up.

When you see how many of the statue were made and how popular they were, buying this fully articulated one is a no brainer.

Stryder is next in line! Missed out on Atlas for this Titan.

10544328_907360142623148_931916125438311739_n.jpg

As Stryder is my primary Titan in the game, i too have been holding out for it, so chuffed to see it being made!

I have fallen in love with the Atlas and am sure I will but it. I have some concerns and need some input from fellow boardies:
1. Should I PO and pay all up front? I hate this style of PO the most. What are the chances that BBTS will still have him in stock when he finally arrrives?
2. Does anyone really believe he will be available in November (Q4)? Most PO's take upwards of nearly a year to be fullfilled. As much as I would like it, I cant see him being here before the end of this year.

Thanks for your help.

Back