THREEZERO - Transformers - General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
51E046CD-E3A5-42AA-99C6-AA050AC68591.jpeg

Can’t wait for threezero to tackle this

Crazy to think that we’re still getting licensed figures from Bumblebee. Not that I’m complaining, they should’ve used the G1 designs from the get go. Still hoping we see a premium Starscream from Bumblebee.

Crazy to think that we’re still getting licensed figures from Bumblebee. Not that I’m complaining, they should’ve used the G1 designs from the get go. Still hoping we see a premium Starscream from Bumblebee.
Yea the 2007 designs do have this charm to them but I understand why people hate them. I’m just glad we are getting quality movie figures that aren’t hasbro

Yea the 2007 designs do have this charm to them but I understand why people hate them. I’m just glad we are getting quality movie figures that aren’t hasbro

Yeah I don’t hate the Bay designs either. 2007 Megatron is one of my favorites. Threezero has knocked it out of the park with these. I’m sort of glad I’m more of a “casual” Transformer fan because I’d have seriously bought every single one of these by now. :lol

Yeah I don’t hate the Bay designs either. 2007 Megatron is one of my favorites. Threezero has knocked it out of the park with these. I’m sort of glad I’m more of a “casual” Transformer fan because I’d have seriously bought every single one of these by now. :lol

I grew up on Beast Wars and Bay's Transformers but when Travis Knight brought in the G1 designs for Bumblebee, I was blown away. I'm happy ThreeZero is still designing DLX figures based off the designs. I hope to see Wheeljack, Ratchet, and Ironhide in the future.

I may wait to see if ThreeZero decides to do Rise of the Beasts Arcee but I may also break as soon as Bumblebee Arcee goes up for pre-order.

They are still using those huge stands.They need to make a smaller stand already.

The figures themselves stand up extremely well on their own. I think I took the stand out once when I first got Bumblebee and put it right back in the box. I do wish the MDLX came with stands though because I want them to be more in action poses.

Three zero site says 'Nemesis Prime Premium' is not available in NA, but certain sites in NA have them. Will Sideshow be getting these?

I've been keeping an eye on any reveals. Trying not to get my hopes up too high. There will come a day when they reveal their Rise of the Beasts DLX line and I shall be there for that day!

These images are of the Yolopark AMK Series model kits of Optimus Prime, Optimus Primal, and Bumblebee but it may give us an idea of what DLX figures will look like...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back