Threezero The X-Files Agent Dana Scully

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now for the record here I also want to state as 16k mentioned everything else is under-scale too but there are weird things like those sloppy long sleeves and what not that could make most things work on a bigger body. For the record I had always anticipated to replace the suit with a pop toys suit and repaint the head anyways. So if they give me a god damn 1/6 scale head I can salvage the rest.

The rest of the stuff is disappointing so It wasn’t my intent to let them off the hook for everything in that email, but I just wanted to stress they need to redo this head.

only chance we have of this my friend is if we make a ton of noise. Public and directly to them.

I just sent their customer service team this email. Can I please ask all of you who are as devastated as I am to do something similar?

Dear threezero,

I’ve been a loyal customer to you for a long time now. Mostly because you carry many licenses that are near and dear to my heart, so I’ve bought many of your figures. Your product has never been perfect but I watched you improve significantly as of late. And I appreciate that.

When I got my Mulder I was pleasantly surprised,everything looked quite good. It made me anticipate Scully even more and the wait seem even longer,but I’d wait as long as it took as to get a quality product.

When I opened my Scully last night I was beyond devastated for what a poor item this is. To the point where I was shocked actually.

Especially after the delays I simply don’t see how something like this can happen.

I don’t take issue with the tailoring, the accessories or the packaging. My issue is that you have delivered me a figure that is not in 1/6 scale. The figure is so small that Scully looks like a child next to Mulder. Worse, a hobbit because her feet appear to actually be in the correct scale but her body and especially her head are not.

I’ve seen Big Chief redo send the customers new heads without paint scuffs. QMX redo a head and send it to customers with both paint and sculpt issues in their firefly and Star Trek lines.

If you were to reproduce and deliver a proper 1/6 scale head to replace this one the rest of the figure will actually be salvageable. As underscale as the body is, this head looks even too small for it. A proper scaled head may be all we need to make the figure work as the actress is very short anyways.

I’m incredibly unhappy with this figure and I want a return and refund, but now I have no Scully to go with my Mulder and without any other options, this is truly devastating. So what I really want is for you to come through and produce a new proper 1/6 scale head for it.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Ray

Oh they'll definitely be hearing from me. It looks like she's 1:7 scale...absolutely inexcusable.

I'm sorry for those who ordered. I just don't understand what the **** the people making these things are thinking. How could you possibly display them together like that?

The same exact thing happened to their Major figure. I returned that citing how poorly realized the figure was. They even covered my return shipping to China.

I had a feeling this would happen after that. No way they'd tool a new body for a figure from a near 30 year old show which (presumably) can't be that popular in eastern markets. It's unfortunate, sorry to see this be such a dud, guys.

Well, I see a bunch of Mulders about to hit the market and a ton of Scullys warming the pegs. Good luck to them but they totally botched this whole thing. I need a side by side before i can make a final deci9sion but it looks like I'm about to cancel my order.

Ray, any full body pics of them standing together?

Im sending them an email right now as well. Worst disappointment from a figure I've ever had maybe. Not only does it ruin this one, but also makes Mulder basically worthless too.

Yeah it's truly bizarre how a company producing 1/6 figures can get something as basic as the scale and proportion so terribly wrong. Hell, that should probably be first on the list even before nailing the actor's likeness.

There is already great custom alternatives on the market for replacement heads. Two people in business suits is one of the easiest bashes ever. The only possible reason for supporting this line was the remote chance that if they were great sellers it may mean more X-Files characters down the road. Looks like zero chance of that happening now.

There is already great custom alternatives on the market for replacement heads. Two people in business suits is one of the easiest bashes ever. The only possible reason for supporting this line was the remote chance that if they were great sellers it may mean more X-Files characters down the road. Looks like zero chance of that happening now.

What great custom headsculpt alternatives are there?

After months and months of waiting I cancelled Scully after seeing the pictures. I have owned Mulder since day one and was hoping to see the same surprise final product as he ended up turning out great. Really a shame, I wish a better company had the license.

How about now?

2FAEC5E7-10F4-4E23-8A6F-62020B07254B.jpeg

I’m usually way more forgiving than most, and I’ll reserve final judgement until I have mine in-hand, but ... this is inexcusable. Of all things to **** up, scale shouldn’t be an issue. The sculpt could be off, but it should at least be properly scaled. I’d love to see a side by side with Mulder.

Back