Threezero: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1/6 Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks promising... I've been happy enough with a customized Sideshow figure; but certainly open to a better licensed version.

Yep, 1974 version.

And yes, apron needs more yellow.

Not only that, but the entire outfit needs more weathering. Strange, seeing as weathering is one of 3A's strengths. I also wish the figure came with the other two '74 masks, or at least the "Pretty Woman" mask and a suit jacket.

22221663_379661715788225_654904682090093115_n.jpg

I like the sculpt. The need for weathering and yellowing are easily remedied, too. I'll definitely purchase this, so long as the hair can be futzed to look more screen accurate.

leatherface.jpg

I like the sculpt. The need for weathering and yellowing are easily remedied, too. I'll definitely purchase this, so long as the hair can be futzed to look more screen accurate.

I agree. But if it's like the Myers hair (which it looks to be the same), futzing with it to get it to look like the pic will be tough.

Maybe we are missing something or Sideshow and Threezero have reference photos we don't. SS's 1/6 has the same color apron.

does look good, tho as others said apron not yellow is interesting. do hope they continue the horror line would love a 1/6 scale norman bates(anthony perkins sculpt) in casual clothes tucked in shirt etc comes with dress, pearls, wig and knife. so you can dress him up in his mother/norma personality as he kills. the ex accessory is room keys for bates motel and taxidermy stuffed animal(small like a squirrel)

Back