Threezero Sansa Stark (Season 8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFiend

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't see a dedicated thread for her so here it is. I'll update this first post once threezero posts all the pictures and specifications for the figure.

ThreeZeroSansaStarkS8P1.jpg

ThreeZeroSansaStarkS8P2.jpg

ThreeZeroSansaStarkS8P3.jpg

9b66178e4df69347dd1479c4062a6de8.jpg

7016bf724ad732f93382aff5e06f05c5.jpg

8a021bb70178eb7c02991a20e45031bf.jpg

cd2420bc2979cd3f99b4370fe3c8af52.jpg

Last edited:
Why bother when the show was a failure and the books will never come out. George doesn't care just like the fanbase at this point.

Queen of The North variant of Sansa with her crown?

If I recall, her Queen outfit is different than this figure Threezero has given a sneak peek at.

Looking good so far, will display very nicely with Bran, Arya & Jon. I make it that she will be my 26th GOT figure (counting Greyworm twice as I have ordered 2 to have a normal Unsullied solider). That’s an incredible number with the promise of more to come.

She certainly looks to be a striking figure.

Why bother when the show was a failure and the books will never come out. George doesn't care just like the fanbase at this point.

I often wonder why any series or franchise should be made when the creators usually destroy it over time. GoT didn't end any worst than Star Wars or Indiana Jones or Matrix or Die Hard or Alien or Pirates or Terminator, on and on.

Sansa looks terrific, for sure a buy. Let's see Robb now. Can't wait to have all the Starks together.

I understand the need for completion for sure... but so many of the Starks outfits kind of look the same, especially Ned, Jon S8 and likely Robb.

To be complete, you will have: Eddard, Jon Snow, Robb, Sansa, Arya, Bran... never gonna get Rickon though. Or Cat.

While I'm at it, the Lannisters: Tywin, Cersei, Jaime, Tyrion, Joffrey... missing in action, Tommen, and the daughter (can't even remember her name)

I understand the need for completion for sure... but so many of the Starks outfits kind of look the same, especially Ned, Jon S8 and likely Robb.

To be complete, you will have: Eddard, Jon Snow, Robb, Sansa, Arya, Bran... never gonna get Rickon though. Or Cat.

While I'm at it, the Lannisters: Tywin, Cersei, Jaime, Tyrion, Joffrey... missing in action, Tommen, and the daughter (can't even remember her name)

Both of those family lineups are as complete as I care for them to be, really no need for any of the others. I could see some wanting Cat I suppose. Thank the seven that Xensation made Tywin! It's a minor miracle all the major characters are getting done.

I think both families beside each other will display great. The utilitarian winter fur wearing Starks of the North and the flashy attention seeking Lannisters beside them.

There's plenty of people that care about the books. And George cares. He's just lost in his own story. And distracted, I think.

Yeah. She looks great but all these outfits, tone wise, are very similar. While the show does great costumes they did go with the stereotypical color palette of so many medieval movies and shows. This isn't so in the books. GRRM pulls a lot from the actual middle ages and it's bursting with color.

Kinda struggling to decide to purchase the rest of these Starks. So glad we're getting Robb. One down out of the 4 I really want.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Who else?
Robb Stark - announced

Bobby B - never gonna happen with threezero. I'm looking at you Xensation!

Ygritte - A maybe?

Oberyn - this is a no brainer and should have been done by now.

There are others but these are the top. I'd really love a Kings Landing Ned, or just a better head sculpt. I've kinda grown to hate the old one. In fact, I've never seen a well done Sean Bean sculpt. Asmus struggled with it, too.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Starks--agreed they're pretty well covered.
Lannisters--also pretty much covered, but would like to see a S1/S2 Cersei and King Robert Baratheon
Baratheons--Robert as mentioned. Possibly Stannis if Melisandre was produced
Tyrells--Margaery, Olenna, and Loras in silver armor would be nice but not essential
Martells--Oberyn for sure, possibly Ellaria Sand although her arc ended up being pretty disappointing
Others--Littlefinger, Varys, Missandei, Ygritte, Wun Wun (swap-out Zombie head)

Has TZ said anything about producing an Iron Throne?

Tyrells--Margaery, Olenna
Martells--Oberyn for sure, possibly Ellaria Sand
Others--Littlefinger, Varys, Missandei

Would LOVE all those.

I would also love a good Bronn... but that ship has sailed. His outfit is pretty simple. I wonder if he could be bashed from parts available from other medieval figures?

Back