Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very good news that this is shipping soon. Can't wait to get this! I haven't played Fallout 4 in a few months, but I'm hoping this figure will get me back into playing the game. :lol

Putting on the armor was interesting. It's a meticulous process, but I never felt like I had to force anything or that something might break. The assembly guide shows exactly how each piece attaches to the frame, with some pieces simply plugging/snapping into place and others requiring more precise alignment. Once attached, the pieces don't rattle around or fall off at all. The articulation is obviously reduced with the bulky armor on, but there is still a decent amount of posability.

Alright, time for some armor shots!
1IMG_20160805_201224.jpg
2IMG_20160805_201430.jpg
3IMG_20160805_201400.jpg
4IMG_20160805_201412.jpg
5IMG_20160805_201338.jpg

These taken under different lighting.
6IMG_20160806_152538.jpg
7IMG_20160806_152604.jpg

Oh wow, that looks amazing, thanks so much for sharing these! Really psyched for mine now!

I'm going to buy myself the Fallout 4 1/6 as a Christmas present to myself!

Just hope we can see people making alot of custom accessories from fallout 4 or even a vault armor set.

Far Harbour is the first time I've had to spend significant time in power armor, some hard fights!
Wouldn't mind getting this now :)

Same here, got my shipping notification email last night. It seems like a direct shipping from China.

Got the email last night for the exclusive too. I checked tracking and it is currently in flight over the Pacific to California (where I live). Should be here in a few days. Kinda crazy as ThreeZero is notorious for being late in getting out figures. I think one main reason why figures like Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead, Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad, and the Game of Thrones figures get delayed is because of the layers of licensing and the actors' consent to use their likeness in each figure/product. Bethesda didn't need to go through any additional licensing because the player default heads are licensed through Bethesda as they aren't based on any real person and Bethesda owns all the rights.

Im sure this is just a dumb question, but aside from 3Z direct, did any other retailers carry the ex?
I didn't have the up front funds at the time, and it's looking like ebay is the only choice I have left.

Im sure this is just a dumb question, but aside from 3Z direct, did any other retailers carry the ex?
I didn't have the up front funds at the time, and it's looking like ebay is the only choice I have left.

Only Ebay had some by independent people. I just looked and the going rate was $600 plus shipping for the exclusive.

Thank you guys for all the first thoughts.impressions.pics.vids!
:bow
:ccheerlea

finally retail reg. po'ed...these fk'n funds (or the notorious lack of... :violin)
:woo
some 91'vintage atom cats wasteland playlist
01.30 ...:elefant

:dumbo:

Only Ebay had some by independent people. I just looked and the going rate was $600 plus shipping for the exclusive.

Yeah I was surprised that there are only 2 listings.
The minigun looks soooooo freaking cool though, but going from 350 to 600 for a gun isn't going to happen.
May just have to settle for the regular.

Back