Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope we get standard Lone Wanderer. I'd spring for that, the cost and space requirement of the full PA is too much for me right now.

The only problem I have with that box is that I'm going to have to pop the head off right away, and that always makes me a little nervous (don't want to break the neck peg.) Is anyone planning on displaying it with the head sculpt?

I am, assuming the sculpt and paint looks decent. One of the reviews showed the figure holding the helmet with one hand, and I want to use that pose.

Part of me wants to buy the DreamEX TMNT 1/6 scale Casey Jones figure and put the Fallout human head on that, as a kind of sole survivor/raider-lite look, and have that figure working on the power armor, but I've spent enough money on this figure already.

That's a good plan! It seemed like a shame to me to not use the helmet, since that's arguably the best part of the armor. I'm so used to my Sole Survivor that it seems weird to have some guy rather than a scarred up blonde lady.

I looked into bashing a jumpsuit into a vault suit. Maybe after I get the figure I'll try it. I did buy a bunch of WWII DID bits and a couple coo model skeletons to display with the power armor as scenery.

The only problem I have with that box is that I'm going to have to pop the head off right away, and that always makes me a little nervous (don't want to break the neck peg.) Is anyone planning on displaying it with the head sculpt?

Hand pegs, foot pegs, I've heard of people breaking those, but never a neck peg. You must really be wrestling your figures.

All of us were young, foolish, and given access to pliers once, right?

Mine was just delivered! It's a sizable box, but I'll have to wait to open it since I'm at work. I might be able to take some quick pictures with my phone during my lunch break. :)

Mine was just delivered! It's a sizable box, but I'll have to wait to open it since I'm at work. I might be able to take some quick pictures with my phone during my lunch break. :)

How is that possible? I ordered the exclusive one from ThreeZero JUST AS it turned 9AM Hong Kong time on the first day of pre-order. If you did get it, take a copy of the email they sent you regarding tracking. Not trying to make accusations but this claim seems implausible.

How is that possible? I ordered the exclusive one from ThreeZero JUST AS it turned 9AM Hong Kong time on the first day of pre-order. If you did get it, take a copy of the email they sent you regarding tracking. Not trying to make accusations but this claim seems implausible.

Also, ThreeZero is NOTORIOUSLY late in delivery of their figures. I have no idea why they are posting things in Facebook saying that the T-45 is "shipping soon" unless they put all of their efforts into this figure alone to push it out. I don't know, maybe Bethesda put pressure on them to have it out sooner. I just don't know how anyone could have this figure yet when it was only out for pre-order on 1/27/16 and now starting to be shipped; that'd be a like a record for this company. Also, they announced the Rick Grimes figure before this one and that still isn't shipped yet and the same goes for Breaking Bad Jesse Pinkman. I just find this as an outlier to be suspicious of any shipping claims as of yet.

I didn't order directly from ThreeZero, I ordered the regular version from an Ebay seller located in Hong Kong. I apologize for the terrible quality of the photos, but I didn't want to take the figure fully out of the box at my desk at work. My first impressions are that ThreeZero has done a great job. The weathering on the armor looks great, and the paint on the head sculpt looks very neat and detailed. The box is big (I included a ruler in the photo for scale) and sturdy too. The price nearly put me off getting this figure, but I'm glad I got it. I can't wait to get home and assemble the figure in full armor.

cropped - IMG_20160804_131153.jpg
cropped - IMG_20160804_131736.jpg
cropped - IMG_20160804_131745.jpg
cropped - IMG_20160804_131714.jpg
cropped - IMG_20160804_131720.jpg

Looks good. I see, thank you for the clarification. Well, ThreeZero is saying on their Facebook page that it is "shipping soon" and one response to a comment said that they are going to ship the exclusive versions first (which is good for me). I'm actually surprised that they got this out so quickly; that's contrary to what I've heard about them previously. Glad you enjoy it. It looks awesome! Can't wait for mine with the minigun!

I didn't order directly from ThreeZero, I ordered the regular version from an Ebay seller located in Hong Kong. I apologize for the terrible quality of the photos, but I didn't want to take the figure fully out of the box at my desk at work. My first impressions are that ThreeZero has done a great job. The weathering on the armor looks great, and the paint on the head sculpt looks very neat and detailed. The box is big (I included a ruler in the photo for scale) and sturdy too. The price nearly put me off getting this figure, but I'm glad I got it. I can't wait to get home and assemble the figure in full armor.

View attachment 283441
View attachment 283442
View attachment 283443
View attachment 283444
View attachment 283445

Wow looks pretty sharp, thanks for posting! Even the head sculpt looks like it might be pretty nicely done. Please take some more photos when you are able to. I also have it on order direct from threezero. Can't wait to see it assembled.

Wow looks pretty sharp, thanks for posting! Even the head sculpt looks like it might be pretty nicely done. Please take some more photos when you are able to. I also have it on order direct from threezero. Can't wait to see it assembled.

Michael Crawford said it will likely ship soon if they have some already boxed. Can't wait.

I didn't get the chance to fully assemble the figure, but I did take the main figure out and play around with the articulation. The range of motion on most of the joints is decent but nothing spectacular. You're not going to get any extreme poses out of this figure, but the articulation that's there is adequate, especially given that this is power armor we're talking about. The wrists and hands have the best articulation (every finger joint is posable). The finger joints are nice and tight, so while it was fiddly getting the hand to grip the laser rifle, once in place it seemed solid.

The details on the figure, both in terms of the different materials used and the paint work, look really great. It looks just like the prototype. I'll let the photos speak for themselves in that regard. I'll try and post some photos of the figure fully armored up tomorrow.

cropped - IMG_20160804_204309.jpg
cropped - IMG_20160804_204342.jpg
cropped - IMG_20160804_204417.jpg
cropped - IMG_20160804_204515.jpg
cropped - IMG_20160804_204321.jpg
cropped - IMG_20160804_210050.jpg

What kind of neck does Threezero use? Can you pop another head on there? Default Player Model guy there looks a bit dull.

A bit dull, yes, but the sculpt and paint on it actually look really nice, from the photo at least. Congrats on the arrival; I look forward to seeing you armored-up shots :wink1:

What kind of neck does Threezero use? Can you pop another head on there? Default Player Model guy there looks a bit dull.

There is a ball joint at the base of the neck, which connects to the rest of the figure via a hinge joint that gives a limited forward and backward tilt.

Back