Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In fairness to Threezero, they handle their communication and web store much better than ThreeA. Every preorder is announced well in advance (they even have Facebook events for them), and orders usually stay open for 4-6 weeks. So missing out on the EX is pretty difficult if you have internet access and follow their announcements.

Generally Threezero > ThreeA for all logistical things. Another example is returns and CS—my Halo Recruit had a lighting issue and 3A would not pay shipping back to them, which would have run me $120. Threezero on the other hand pays shipping as policy.

Hmmm okay. Do they have an entirely different customer service too? I dealt with 3A's once, and it was a nightmare. I keep hearing how much they've gone down hill compared to the stellar performance they used to be known for.
Depending on the EX and pricing, maybe I'll get it directly from them.

Lots of bickering posts deleted. Stay on topic please and keep the personal... whatever that was to PMs.

And please don't take the forum so seriously as this is a place for grown-ass men (and ladies) to discuss TOYS and DOLLS! :lol :monkey3

Thank you, Shropt.

I don't know if the actual personnel handling CS are different between ThreeA and Threezero, but there are different contact addresses for each and other collectors I've spoken to have had better experiences with Threezero. EX pricing is identical to regular pricing unless the exclusive version is a repaint (black Getter cost a little more than the red version, I think), plus prices include shipping so you're really getting a better deal than with BBTS and the like. The only advantage to retail Threezero figures, as far as I'm aware, is buying slow-moving figures at sale prices and having a domestic company to handle your CS issues faster.

I do hope this line is exceptional, since Threezero showed us that they really know how to do mechs with the Titanfall line (they also had a lot of involvement with ThreeA's Bumblebee). That said they really dropped the ball with the Mass Effect license, so I'm not 100% in until we see more photos.

Different companies, overlapping partial ownership, same factories and production, same payment processing, same logistics and forwarding - very different support and communications people (the few folks doing the forum and FB at 3A are ass holes), different web hosting, development and order processing, completely different scheduling practises and different designers. I'm sure some of the engineering talent has to overlap as it gets closer to the manufacturing line.

Think of it as a partnership with Threezero being the modest and humble workhorse in service of their customers, while 3A is the brash, flashy and rude mouthpiece looking down on the customers that buy their products.

Contrast: bring up QC/problems on FB to Threezero and they'll be responsive and helpful, usually directing you to CS via email. Do the same for 3A and you'll probably be permanently blocked from commenting on their account. 3A is a "Legion Club" and if you don't toe the line, you're out.

Last edited:
Different companies, overlapping partial ownership, same factories and production, same payment processing, same logistics and forwarding - very different support and communications people (the few folks doing the forum and FB at 3A are ass holes), different web hosting, development and order processing, completely different scheduling practises and different designers. I'm sure some of the engineering talent has to overlap as it gets closer to the manufacturing line.

Brilliant summary; I'm actually going to save it for future reference. The overlap in engineering + ownership makes separating the two difficult at times, sadly. For example the Lost Planet Merc and Bumblebee both had a lot of Threezero involvement, whatever that means (to say nothing of Bigshot Toyworks' design work—it really does take a village). With that in mind, making guesses about upcoming products becomes harder since we don't know which teams are working on them—sure, ThreeA produced a great Transformers figure, but odds are it won't be the same people working on the new G1 figures, even though both will bear the ThreeA label.

Back on subject...

Anyone got any idea what could be used for the yellow 'docking station' you see in FO4? I'd really like to display this with the Sole Survivor working on a powered down suit...

Hey all! Good news :yess:

From the Threezero facebook page:

Since we started working on this project, we been tremendously excited and looking forward to the day, when we can share all the images and pre-order details, and that day had come!

1/6th scale Fallout 4 T-45 Power Armor Collectible Figure, will be available for pre-order at threezerostore.com starting from January 28th 9:00AM Hong Kong time for 398USD/3096HKD with worldwide shipping included in the price.

T-45 Power Armor Collectible purchased at Threezerostore comes with Minigun as the Exclusive weapon.

Collectible figure stands 14.5” (36.8 cm) tall and features over 35 points of articulation (including articulated figures). Figure comes with highly detailed and exchangeable male head, helmet (which features a light-up LED function) and AER-9 Laser Rifle. All outer-armor pieces are detachable and interchangeable with upcoming FO4 Power Armor figures. Under the detachable outer-armor, you will find endoskeleton with amazing attention to every detail.

12508761_1280370835322075_7965714979115085286_n.jpg

12493658_1280362821989543_2878087300038158379_o.jpg

12495000_1280371278655364_1355513427806437665_n.jpg

I hope the figure holds up to the prototype photos—that minigun pose is exactly how I want to display mine.

looks great!:clap

if your POIng from them just a fyi expect a long wait that far exceeds their shipping estimate. they are notorious for this now. ask yourself "will i want this in a year(worst case)?" if yes PO.

I was really excited for this, but honestly I'm just not blown away. I still think this is an awesome figure, but I think I'll probably pass and wait for the T-60.

Didn't know there was a T-60. While caution tends to go rewarded at this price-point, I think I'll just go for it—chances are I'll be buying more than one from this line anyway.

EXO-skeleton. EXO-bloody-skeleton. Damn, does no one besides the writers of Terminator know what an endoskeleton is? It's a regular flipping skeleton inside someone's body.

Figure and armor look great and I'm sure this one is going to do really well for them.

Last edited:
I would looove to see Midwestern Brotherhood power armor or X-01 power armor. Those are my favorite.

Ouch. That price is rough (a solid 100 bucks more than I was expecting). However, this is currently my most anticipated figure so I am still going to preorder it. I need that minigun.

How insane would it be if the PA actually "opened up" like in the game. Is it clear from the pictures if "Nate" is actually a full figure with vault suit in the PA frame?

Also, wonder for the T-60 (if it actually gets released) would come with "Nora".

How insane would it be if the PA actually "opened up" like in the game. Is it clear from the pictures if "Nate" is actually a full figure with vault suit in the PA frame?

Also, wonder for the T-60 (if it actually gets released) would come with "Nora".
I was wondering about this too. If there is a full figure under the frame then I can almost see the price. If not, then it's too expensive.

Back