Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking epic!

I hope they do a t51 set :) you can see the magnets to attach parts on the frame too ;p chest plate seems to bulge out a bit too much though ><

Please don't tell me they scrapped the T-60...it's the best looking armor...

If they are going through the trouble of making a frame with interchangeable parts and all that detail you can be sure that they plan for more than just a single suit of parts.

edit: It also does seem like they have an entire figure inside that frame inside of a vault suit which is pretty awesome. May not be removable or anything but seems like they are at least filling out the portions of the body you can see.

2nd edit: and pfffft t60? T51 FTW. Original APA would be awesome but it's not gonna happen :p I hope since the armor pieces themselves aren't major they'll have some variants. Want BOS stuff but would also love a atom cats t60 suit. ATOM CATS RULE! :p

Last edited:
I agree I really doubt that they are going to scrap the T-60. My guess is that T-45 will be the first figure they release. Although now I'm curious about how they are going to go about selling these because I seriously doubt that they will sell armor pieces individually. T-45 looks like he is coming with a laser rifle and maybe the minigun will be an exlusive for ordering directly through Threezero? The prototype they showed of the T-60 had an assault rifle with it when it was shown, so maybe they will do a heavy weapon for that as well? Maybe the missile launcher or the Fat Man? I also gotta say I love how ridiculously detailed this thing is looking just at the prototype stage. The Vault jumpsuit under the exoskeleton is such an incredible touch to make this figure feel like its come right out of the game an into the real world!

I've got my fingers crossed that Threezero decides to do all of the armor models and gets plenty of weapons options out.

I'm not too hyped about the X01 tbh, but at least it's better then the crap APA II in f3 and the atrocious APA I there too :| F2 APA would be amazing ;p

T51 would be awesome as hell though. I wonder how big these are.

I really like all of the designs for power armor in Fallout 4 and I would definitely love to see a T-51. I hope Threezero decides to make some of the more unique guns like the plasma gun or the the fat man or railway rifle. Hell who am I kidding, Fallout has so many great weapon designs I hope they make them all lol.

12373246_948872495207358_8341590143532567469_n.jpg

12390893_948872478540693_5098783714054899610_n.jpg

Awesome pics, I think the head is pretty well done. I went with the default one :p I wonder if they're 3d printing some of this stuff ;p

I admit it, I was completely wrong. There quite literally is a figure underneath. ****ing A. Very impressive.

But why did they go with pleather for the Wanderer's suit? Not accurate and we know how that typically goes over time.

Lastly....price. I wonder what this is gonna run? $300?

Hope they do a Wanderer

While I love this, this might be out of my range. However I get a feeling that if they basically made a wanderer that goes in this that they will attempt to recoup costs and use the tooling to put out a stand alone Wanderer with extra gear and the traditional shoulder pad and such.

Wait and see if this holds up to their paint job, if it turns out looking like Shepard's armor.

Agreed, most of Threezero's figures look great when they're unpainted like this, will have to wait and see if their paint job will either make or break this figure/sculpt.

This thing looks awesome but there is no way it will be able to do any poses.

Back