Action Figure Threezero: Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate that paint job.... but love the fatman.
Paint job will make it stand out against the t45. And the atom cat paint job can only be put on the t60 armor so that's game accurate. The atom cat quest was a pretty hard one

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Paint job will make it stand out against the t45. And the atom cat paint job can only be put on the t60 armor so that's game accurate. The atom cat quest was a pretty hard one

I guess there are some people that will own multiple armors and this would help it stand out for them.
The paint scheme looks awful, even if it was a hard quest. I didn't use any paint schemes on the armors I made and when upgrading, always went for the titanium shiny finish. Just looked better to me that way. Can always just buy the standard release but I was really hoping they'd have the Fatman as the EX.

I guess there are some people that will own multiple armors and this would help it stand out for them.
The paint scheme looks awful, even if it was a hard quest. I didn't use any paint schemes on the armors I made and when upgrading, always went for the titanium shiny finish. Just looked better to me that way. Can always just buy the standard release but I was really hoping they'd have the Fatman as the EX.
I would have preferred brotherhood of steel armor vs atom cats myself

I've also been putting together a Fallout 4 display in my Detolf cabinet with the Power Armour being the main focus, currently gathering pieces for a lone survivor figure too.

Can I ask where the barrels and gas can came from? I was looking for those after seeing your setup. I'm wanting to use those with that cave diorama from IHNS.

I'm debating on getting a T60. From many pictures the T45 looks almost too shiny in a detolf with proper lighting. Almost too chrome which seems the opposite of how it is in the games. I feel like I'd have to do light washes of black and brown paint and some weathering to get it to the dull darker color that'll look good.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

It definitely doesn't look anything like chrome. Also the really rusted look was only the T-45A (or whatever the non-upgraded version was, all of them had a super rusted looking base level). The most common you saw cause by the time you could upgrade you should be at t-60 anyway :p

It definitely doesn't look anything like chrome. Also the really rusted look was only the T-45A (or whatever the non-upgraded version was, all of them had a super rusted looking base level). The most common you saw cause by the time you could upgrade you should be at t-60 anyway :p

Well not clean chrome, but every picture I look at they're just way too shiny. From all the pictures in game and on the covers the power armor seems way more dull.

Well not clean chrome, but every picture I look at they're just way too shiny. From all the pictures in game and on the covers the power armor seems way more dull.

I though mine was fine, too lazy to pull it out though sorry :p

Can I ask where the barrels and gas can came from? I was looking for those after seeing your setup. I'm wanting to use those with that cave diorama from IHNS.

The barrels are from this eBay seller here he also does them in another color.
The Jerry can is the Dragon Models Ltd: WWII US Army Jerry Can, which I picked up from worldofonesixth, I painted it red to match the game version.

Finished putting together my lone survivor figure in vault dweller suit, still some details to add but overall am happy with the result, also added some extra props to the display.

They have the 51 at toy soul

Courtesy of Terence

IMG_6949.JPG

Finally! My number 1 most wanted figure has been a suit of t 51 for as long as I can remember. It has been the only armor I've needed in every fallout game, except tactics which I a shame its not cannon cause the midwest bos power armor is bada$$

Back