ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look fantastic but unfortunately, these aren't my Turtles. I wouldn't mind if ThreeZero got the comics/1987 cartoon/1990 movie licenses as well.

I hope for TMNT 90's movie as well, seems easier to do though. Just same turtles with different bandana color :lol

But I cant deny new design just more badass than classic 90's, they are look different each other with unique gimmick

Raphael's design is the best because he's the one with the least amount of crap on. He doesn't even wear shoes, unlike the rest of them. I think the characters would have just looked better with more basic designs, they needn't be so busy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Donatello is the worst with all the junk on him. Leo is pretty good, except for the shoes, same with Mikey. The shoes seem unnecessary. Raph looks big, angry, and tough... Which is how he should.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Mikey doesn't need a jumper. That thing wouldn't even fit over his giant shell anyways and he shouldn't even feel cold. It's just there to have something there. Mikey is my fave, but I just don't like his design. They kept Raph the most natural looking, but I don't think he needed to be bigger than the others. Donnie is also way too skinny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yea its too bad i'm not into the reboot look as these figs look cool.... the lips and eyes are way creepy / goofy looking on the new designs...

Donatello is the worst with all the junk on him. Leo is pretty good, except for the shoes, same with Mikey. The shoes seem unnecessary. Raph looks big, angry, and tough... Which is how he should.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Donnie looks absolutely horrendous with all that crap on him. Why those stupid glasses? And the rest are tolerable just take that dumb bamboo off Leo and lose the sun glasses on Raphael and mikey. And no shoes.

I just love the design and figures themselves.
Haters gotta learn to love these figures as they are OR simply don't buy em.
I am all for collecting all four of them.

I had planned on picking up Donatello but too much other stuff on order. Perhaps in the future.

The only one that annoys me in the last is Donnie, and that's only because his backpack looks a little ghostbusters-ey. The carrying tech around to try in the field makes sense for him. The shoes and clothes are a logical touch to me. They are teens and like all teens are pretty impressionistic. Having clothes and shoes is just them trying to look and feel a bit more like all the "normal" people they see on tv all the time. Im sure they would be just as influenced by pop culture and advertising as any other kids. Raph traditionally doesn't really give a **** about that sort of stuff so of course he would totally adopt less of that.

Just ordered the 4-pack directly from Threezero! I'm glad I read about that deal in this thread (thank you!) as it saves me about $290 not ordering through Sideshow like I do everything else. I'm getting tired of paying sales tax (I live in California). These collectibles are expensive enough..

Last couple of hours to order the Exclusive Packs from ThreeZero :)

And on that note, this time I placed an order, and PayPal took the money, and received a receipt from PayPal too, but ThreeZero still has me as awaiting payment.
I can't win here :gah: :lol

And on that note, this time I placed an order, and PayPal took the money, and received a receipt from PayPal too, but ThreeZero still has me as awaiting payment.

as long as they took the money your good, no worries. glitch in their site which is silly and yet to be fixed.

grats on your order!:clap

as long as they took the money your good, no worries. glitch in their site which is silly and yet to be fixed.

grats on your order!:clap

My 4 Pack order say,s,

Order Status : Processing - Payment Method : PayPal

so does that mean everythings the way it should be ? as this is my 1st time direct ordering through them .

My 4 Pack order say,s,

Order Status : Processing - Payment Method : PayPal

so does that mean everythings the way it should be ? as this is my 1st time direct ordering through them .

if the money went from your paypal account and you got a paypal receipt email your good. if worried you can email them to ask, i did that to make sure after my 1st PO via them.

Anyone got a link for the PO on Mikey and Leo?...not seeing them on the 3zero site

Back