Three Zero Game of Thrones Joffrey Baratheon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray has been dumbstruck by just how good he is....hopefully!

I ordered mine on day 1 from TZ but haven’t got my notice yet. Contacted them and they said it would ship within the next 2 weeks! I suppose I’ve waited this long...what’s another 2 weeks. Strange though that others have them in hand. Any other fellow Europeans yet to get their notice?

Same here, live in the UK and no notice, in fact I had no idea these were shipping at all till I saw the forum.
I pre-ordered from Threezero directly pretty early on as well, so I think it is probable that there will be a delay for the entire European continent as a whole.

Pictures from FB show a pretty soft sculpt, but lighting isn't that good.

117445459_10164759427635713_6630212051945128448_o.jpg

117302192_10164759427595713_910094664070919214_o.jpg

Doesn’t look great but the lighting/posing isn’t great either. My Cersei looks a hell of a lot better in hand than that pic would depict so I’ll wait for better pics before judging too harshly. Costume looks to be on point as per usual.

Not gonna trust that photo. That is almost the worst possible lighting to show off that figure.
Not saying the figure will be a homerun but I am gonna reserve my judgement. Hahaha.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

And Tywin looks terrible there so you know the picture sucks.

Joffrey looks like the proto to me... although 3Z cheaped out and left off the gold trim at the bottom of the purple sash. They may have shortened the length of that expensive purple velour as well.

Despite the lighting, it looks like a solid enough likeness. No better or worse than the proto, which is fine by me. (At this point, I'm not expecting 3Z to make any improvements since they seem to be sweeping this license out the door.)

But what I'm most looking forward to is the POP OF COLOR that beautiful costume is going to give my shelves. That's gonna look nice.

Yes, and desperately needed.

Really wish Ray would grace us with his most trusted opinion. Perhaps its not too bad and he's trying to get it to look good... I think if it was terrible he would have said that right out of the gate.

That lighting is brutal, but if I had to say it looks solid to me.

And White Walker looks like he's trying to take a peak at Tywin's war plans.lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Tomorrow?! Your killing us, dude.

I guess you spoiled us with your well detailed reviews and modifications lol

I just opened him up. I?ll post a review and ****** pictures in a bit but those waited on baited breath.

This is not a pretty story guys not one bit.

I was disappointed in the night king but he?s like a Hot Toy by comparison.

This is unfortunately by far the worst Threezero figure in a very, very long time.

While the outfit is quite great as a usual and the accessories as expected, There?s absolutely nothing that can be salvaged wirh the head and crown. And given no one cares, I don?t think we will ever see another head of him. And no kind of repaint could save it either unfortunately.

I just opened him up. I?ll post a review and ****** pictures in a bit but those waited on baited breath.

This is not a pretty story guys not one bit.

I was disappointed in the night king but he?s like a Hot Toy by comparison.

This is unfortunately by far the worst Threezero figure in a very, very long time.

While the outfit is quite great as a usual and the accessories as expected, There?s absolutely nothing that can be salvaged wirh the head and crown. And given no one cares, I don?t think we will ever see another head of him. And no kind of repaint could save it either unfortunately.

Yikes. He belongs on the Lannister shelf but sounds like he could be joining Daenerys on the bottom shelf of my detolf!

Wow that sounds bleak... does anyone have any experience in cancelling an order from Threezero?

Wow that sounds bleak... does anyone have any experience in cancelling an order from Threezero?
Why don't you just wait until pics are posted. I value Ray's opinions and posts and look forward to them, but even I see that we may have differing opinions on what's "exceptable".

Back