Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received an email from ThreeZero saying it’s shipped!! Can’t believe I ordered this exactly a year ago...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa! That's a surprise.

Maybe those pics really are of the production figure. Hope so!

Got my order through Sideshow, so I'm guessing she'll ship in three or four weeks.

Received my shipment notice as well! Yay!

Me too, excited for this one now with the latest pics and thankful the long wait is over. Hopefully the WW follows in short order. The Advisor is also due Q1 so my Game of Thrones collection could expand very quickly in the next month or two.

I didn't remember I preordered The Advisor too. With Arya, the WW, Cersei, Tyrion S7 and Brienne that's 6 figures, and not counting the likely Jon and Daenerys S7-8, or future Sansa and Arya S7-8. Don't know where I'm going to put all these!

Received an email from ThreeZero saying it’s shipped!! Can’t believe I ordered this exactly a year ago...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just woke up to that email too. So pumped. Can’t wait to have this in hand. How long does it generally take to get things directly from 3Z?

Congrats to everyone getting their shipping emails! At last!! :yess: Ordered mine from a UK retailer so I'll be waiting a bit longer.

Looking forward to seeing all the in-hand pics. :)

Mark me down as another who received their shipping notice. Was this the one that came with a shirt instead of there being a deluxe version? I pre-ordered so many figures from them that I forget which had what!

The shirt is the reason the box for my Mulder came wrecked. They cut open the brown shipper, stuff the shirt in and tape it back up.

In hand pictures! (Not mine) Looks good to me. Arya1.jpgArya2.jpgArya3.jpg

Last edited:
Likeness is better than the proto, paintjob is on par with other releases, and hair will need some futzing, just like any other figure with rooted hair (at least the ones I own, mostly from Asmus or Threezero). I'm pretty happy if that's what we're getting.

Back