Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't look like there's going to be any exclusives, which is fine by me. (Not sure what it would have been anyway.) I'll pick this up through Sideshow as I've got a pile of reward points gathering a bit of dust.

It does look better in literally all of the other pics. Why did they choose the worst one as the teaser?! I’m still not going to pre order this until I know that hair can be fixed.

I agree. Head-on the likeness isn’t there at all, but from other angles she looks okay. That price tag seems a little steep though, for what we’re getting.

I’m not even thinking of ordering this until I see in-hand photos of the mass-production piece.

After ThreeZero ignored people’s complaints about the Dany figure I’m still a bit sore at them.

The new photos look a bit better. Love that they chose to add the blurred Hound in one of them. They go together perfectly but I think the price is a little steep. I expected something along the lines of 150 USD seeing that she's a small figure. I'm not in a rush for her yet. Think I'll wait to see the final product.

Doll hair is always a problem. No good way to replicate proper wet/grease with it. Kills the hound figure for me.

But yeah even beyond that the face is a mess. Can't wait to still buy it and ***** about it lol

Agree that she looks a bit better in some of those new pics - still not sure if I'll pre-order or risk it and wait until the in-hand release pics. :huh Might wait and see what the price is first (over here) and then decide whether to wait it out or not. Have to say that her outfit looks great though. :)

Is 10" ok or too tall? How tall is the Clegane figure?

the-hound-and-arya-31733-1920x1200.jpg

^ Think he's about 13"? - had to pack mine away so can't check, but he does tower over most of my other figures! :lol

"The next release in our extremely well-received Game of Thrones 1/6th scale line..."

Sounds eerily like a certain president of the United States. ThreeZero doth protest too much, me thinks.
Anyway, even in the new photos Arya still looks like a child version of Tom Hanks.

Another photo of future figures was just released:

1.jpg

Sean

Looks like it's another "looks good at an angle from 10 feet away" figure. The clothes and accessories look pretty good.
That hair though.....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

THAT'S better. I'm seeing her now.

Looking at the sculpt from different angles makes a big difference for me. It's the clean, fluffed hair that's throwing it off. Add a dollop of product and I think she'll look a lot closer.

Yep, much better from different angles. Face is still a bit narrow for me, which is why the front-on view doesn't work as well. Looking at some of the Gandalf the Grey mods with rooted hair, I'm sure re-hairing this would improve it a lot.

I just noticed the coins. I wish they had close ups of those.

Also, did anyone else think this would be cheaper? It's $178. I was thinking more like $150 with Tyrion at $130. I can't remember how much Dany was. ..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I was definitely anticipating no more than 150. It's pretty sparse. 178 comes as a shock so the free t shirt better be cool.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I wish they offered a free t-shirt during the Ghost in the Shell pre-order...regardless, I'm all in on this line so I'll be pre-ordering this. I've been happy with all of the figures so far. I believe that each of them conveys the characters they are meant to represent.

If the hair was better, she would look great. Love the character, may get this eventually as this will probably be the only high end Arya for a long time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back