Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ported her over to a different body? I bed be much more fun/easier to pose in a jointed plastic body. Especially getting her in some of those "water dance" poses. What would be a good body to use?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Finally picked this up and have to say I'm really impressed! A virtual tie between this and the White Walker for best Threezero GOT figure. The White Walker is probably slightly more impressive overall, but this Arya is very well done and deserves some leeway because it's a human likeness and actually a very good one. I hope the rest of the line coming up is as good as the last two they have dropped.

Now I have to get away from the GOT threads until I watch the latest episode.

I'm shocked by the praise this little figure is getting. It tempts me to pick her up. But I'm not a fan of her pauper outfit.

If you like her character I would definitely pick her up. But I do wonder if she will get a V2 update. The outfit for this is definitely drab but Threezero did a nice job capturing the look. The shirt is extremely well done, the Velcro pants not as much. It does suit her character's plotline post Ned's death. I give the figure extra props because I like her character. I enjoyed her scenes with Tywin a lot.

I'm shocked by the praise this little figure is getting. It tempts me to pick her up. But I'm not a fan of her pauper outfit.

I redid the hair (went with the mid season 4 length as she was in this outfit so little in season 5 I didn’t know why they went with that’s hairstyle) and touched up the paint a bit to bring our likeness.

I do think this is their best human effort in the line but I don’t think it’s a good figure even after all the work I did. I think it’s a fine figure now and it looks good with the rest of my GOT characters.

Their recent face work has been so much better but like every single one of their sculpts for whatever works there is moreso just horribly off in such a way that doesn’t even seem possible.

I am not a fan of the outfit either (choice that is it’s well done) but it’s probably my second choice to the stuff she wears now which is what I really want. I hope to see that. I look at this is more of a (“traveling”) companion to the Hound

Only mod I made was to shorten the belt it was way way too long (but thank god not ****ing plastic for a change) and added the little loop and gold buttons near the folded part at the front.

I’m working on a new hardhome Jon and will likely touch up Tywin when I get it. Then I’ll be done with GOT upgrades until the next figure comes out. So I’ll post these three when I’m done with them.

I redid the hair (went with the mid season 4 length as she was in this outfit so little in season 5 I didn’t know why they went with that’s hairstyle) and touched up the paint a bit to bring our likeness.

I do think this is their best human effort in the line but I don’t think it’s a good figure even after all the work I did. I think it’s a fine figure now and it looks good with the rest of my GOT characters.

Their recent face work has been so much better but like every single one of their sculpts for whatever works there is moreso just horribly off in such a way that doesn’t even seem possible.

I am not a fan of the outfit either (choice that is it’s well done) but it’s probably my second choice to the stuff she wears now which is what I really want. I hope to see that. I look at this is more of a (“traveling”) companion to the Hound

Only mod I made was to shorten the belt it was way way too long (but thank god not ****ing plastic for a change) and added the little loop and gold buttons near the folded part at the front.

I’m working on a new hardhome Jon and will likely touch up Tywin when I get it. Then I’ll be done with GOT upgrades until the next figure comes out. So I’ll post these three when I’m done with them.

Can't wait to see what you have done with them! I received Tywin and it's surprisingly good, specially for the price.

Has anyone ported her over to a different body? I bed be much more fun/easier to pose in a jointed plastic body. Especially getting her in some of those "water dance" poses. What would be a good body to use?

The Asmus body serves to nothing for Arya, too short and bad proportions. The best body you can try is the Dam Toys Natalia body, at least size wise. Cheap and relatively easy to find, but you'll need a bit of surgery, be on the body or the clothes, since it's more curvy, and the pants won't fit. The rest of female bodies out there are usually too big.

The Asmus body serves to nothing for Arya, too short and bad proportions. The best body you can try is the Dam Toys Natalia body, at least size wise. Cheap and relatively easy to find, but you'll need a bit of surgery, be on the body or the clothes, since it's more curvy, and the pants won't fit. The rest of female bodies out there are usually too big.
Thanks for the suggestion! I found it on ebay. I see what you mean by surgery. No problem there for me. I think I'll pick it up next week. :)

Arya Stark

- Paint tweaks for likeness enhancement
- Rehair to match late season 4 look
- Belt shortened for accuracy + loop and gold buttons added

Dude!!! Love it so much. Impressive work, Raymond. The hair work is amazing, and the little touches and details add so much. Thanks for sharing! :clap :clap :clap

Thanks bud!

Yeah it was honestly a decent base to work off of they did an OK job this time.

Her eyes are so distinct I focused mostly on that , she needed the bags and the corners of her mouth just a bit more accentuation.

This is not my favorite outfit choice for Arya and kind of prefer the season 5 longer hair they went with as an overall look but to me the significance of this outfit is that it should look like season 4 since she works it so little in the 5th. She is sort of like a hound companion like this. Her hair grew though out the season more and more soninmldeled it off of the last episode where she leaves the hound for dead.

I hope this is not the only Arya Threezero releases. It would be a shame if we didn't get a season 7 or 8

I'll third that! Her late season looks (7-8) are way better than the earlier ones. Besides, she has become a real bad @$$ now!!!

I was never chesty about her character until after season 4 it’s the most dramatic character shift in the later part of the series for any character so a figure of her is essential. Probably the most essential of any unmade GOT figure yet.

Back