Thoughts on the upcoming United Cutlery pieces?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Movie-Figures

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all

I noticed from one of the distributors we use that quite a few new pieces are coming into Europe from United Cutlery. Not sure how much is brand new, but the pieces look great! Pleased to finally see a nice Legolas bow :)

It's nice that they are doing more replicas that Weta. Any thoughts on the UC pieces? Any that you have your eye on?

Some examples:

united-cutlery-lord-of-the-rings-short-bow-of-legolas-greenleaf-1-1-prop-replica-3186-p.jpg

united-cutlery-lord-of-the-rings-gondorian-infantry-helmet-1-1-prop-replica-3177-p.jpg

united-cutlery-the-hobbit-gauntlet-of-sauron-1-1-prop-replica-[2]-3167-p.jpg

united-cutlery-the-hobbit-sword-of-thranduil-1-1-prop-replica-3199-p.jpg

united-cutlery-the-hobbit-the-desolation-of-smaug-rivendell-elf-helm-1-1-prop-replica-3170-p.jpg

If you want any more details on expected arrival dates into the UK just ask on here or PM me.

cheers

Liam

How much do UK distributors ask for the Gondor Helm? I mean, there are only gonna be 500 of those

I DO NOT want to see a rehash of stuff that was previously done and that included an elven helm simply colored silver instead of the previous gold one.

What I really want is or weaponry. How about the bow and arrow of Lurtz? That would be terrific.

How much do UK distributors ask for the Gondor Helm? I mean, there are only gonna be 500 of those

SRP on it is £395. Although it says limited to 2,000 pieces. Some info on it:

This authentically detailed helmet is a reproduction of the helmet prominently featured in The Lord of the Rings, The Return of the King. This intricately detailed actor´s scale helmet is wearable, and is completely handcrafted in solid iron with embossed decoration and a hand-antiqued finish. It features a genuine leather-lined interior with an individually serialized solid brass plate mounted on the inside back of the helmet to ensure authenticity. This adult collectible is strictly limited to 2000 pieces worldwide and each helmet is presented with a wood display stand adorned with 'The One Ring' inscription and a brass medallion.

HELM MATERIAL: Solid iron with embossed decoration and an antiqued finish, genuine leather-lined interior.

DISPLAY: 24.13 cm x 24.77 cm x 17.46 cm wood, burned-edge finish, gold silk screen, brass medallion.

SRP on it is £395. Although it says limited to 2,000 pieces. Some info on it:
~1500 have already been produced before UC went broke around 10 years ago. Now the series is being finished ;)

I've preordered a Gondor Helm from some US shop for $299+shipping+customs. Was just wondering if UK would have been the better option.

Oh! LOL on the broke point!

That sounds like a great price you got. $299 is £200 or so. Add say £50 for the customs. They retail at around £379, so so long as your shipping cost is reasonable then you've done well!

~1500 have already been produced before UC went broke around 10 years ago. Now the series is being finished ;)

I've preordered a Gondor Helm from some US shop for $299+shipping+customs. Was just wondering if UK would have been the better option.

Back