Thoughts on PF Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Just scored big on ebay with PF Luke

I managed to get my Luke cheap on 'The Bay' too.

It's a really nice piece.

I'm trying to get all my PF's for less than £130.00 shipped. (it makes it more of challenge that way...)

Great score!

A couple of days ago I scored an SDCC PF Luke for $170 (should be here tomorrow, according to UPS), but seeing some of the prices that the regular edition is going for, I really had to think twice before I pulled the trigger.

These have really dropped off, but it's still a great deal.

BTW Gruson, I really like your display. You get an idea of the "master plan" seeing the five ANH figs together. I think a lot of collectors (myself included) could learn a lesson from your presentation technique - minimalistic in quantity, but maxed out in quality. Each item becomes a singular focus of attention. NICE. :D

Nice going! The deals are out there if you look long enough. I picked up Han for $115 a few months ago.

Your stories of cheap PF scoring continue to inspire the Po' Folk like myself... Can't wait to get done with school and actually make some money...

Thanks Space!

That Star Wars display cost almost as much as the five PF figures in it (current ebay prices of PFs)

;)

Worth it in the end IMO.

I envy your collection of Premium Formats as well. Did you buy the regular editions or did you not chose to display the exclusive accessories

Nice going, streetjudge!

I would really like to get 1/4 Luke before I get 1/4 Vader.

Yeah I really lucked out. Only 4 bidders including myself. I guess a lot of people missed it. He now completes my SW PF collection. I can't wait to get the Luke Dagobah and Fett.

PF Luke for $112!!! Woo-hoo

I just won a PF Luke for $112. The guys rating is low (98%) but he has only had 1 negative in the last year and the guy who gave it to him appears to have been a bung-hole anyway - so that may be why he was an easy snatch. He has also done a ton of transactions with positive, so I have no worried (pretty much).

A big plus to me is also that he lives in Provo, which is only 30 minutes south of me!
:rock :blissy :rock2

Re: PF Luke for $112!!! Woo-hoo

I was watching that one, and debating on bidding for a second Luke; good buy!

:clap

Sweet! :chew

With the exception of Grievous and Leia, I've been able to pick up all the SW PFs on ebay for really good prices.

great deal! congrats. but u consider a 98% feedback as low?? i don't unless it's one of those huge volume dealers that has 300 negs yet because they've moved 70,000 items, it still counts as a 98%. hell, i have a 98.8% because of 2 retaliatory negs. i gave 2 sellers negs because they scammed me, and even tho i paid immediately they turned around and gave me negs.

Mookeylama said:
great deal! congrats. but u consider a 98% feedback as low?? i don't unless it's one of those huge volume dealers that has 300 negs yet because they've moved 70,000 items, it still counts as a 98%. hell, i have a 98.8% because of 2 retaliatory negs. i gave 2 sellers negs because they scammed me, and even tho i paid immediately they turned around and gave me negs.
The lowest rating I have ever permitted myself to bid on was 98.7%.. but I know there are alot of factors that seperate a good dealer from a bad dealer and feedback aint the "end all be all".

Mookey, I would buy from you if your feedback were 97% ;)

LOTRFan said:
I was watching that one, and debating on bidding for a second Luke; good buy!

:clap
Thank you for not bidding... My max wasn't much higher than that! :lol

Batty said:
Pixletwin, will this be your first SW PF?
Yup! :D I have no idea WHERE to put it yet, but those things can be figured out.

pixletwin said:
Yup! :D I have no idea WHERE to put it yet, but those things can be figured out.
Excellent! You do realize you won't be able to stop after just one? :lol

Space was a big concern of mine when I decided to get my first one. But once you get it, you'll make sure to find space. It really changes the whole look of your collection.

Back