Thoughts on PF Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PF Luke for $112!!! Woo-hoo

pixletwin said:
I just won a PF Luke for $112. The guys rating is low (98%) but he has only had 1 negative in the last year and the guy who gave it to him appears to have been a bung-hole anyway - so that may be why he was an easy snatch. He has also done a ton of transactions with positive, so I have no worried (pretty much).

A big plus to me is also that he lives in Provo, which is only 30 minutes south of me!
:rock :blissy :rock2

If that is the case, see if you can pick it up in person. I bet it would be cheaper than shipping on something big and fragile like this. Besides you could go have dinner somewhere in Utah county like the Purple Turtle. :D Congrats on getting him for so cheap.

Thanks everyone. I have never eaten at the Purple Turtle but I remember Kerry Bill and Gina from X96 talking about it once. 2 things to look forward to! :D

(ps I think this is my karma balancing out for paying my newbie payment of $108 for reg. 1:6 Luke so long ago...). ;)

Luke really is great, assuming your's will have the right eye paint. I really prefer the way that both Luke and Han were packaged as well, that thick foam just adds to the PF experience.

Grats again!

pixletwin said:
Thanks everyone. I have never eaten at the Purple Turtle but I remember Kerry Bill and Gina from X96 talking about it once. 2 things to look forward to! :D

(ps I think this is my karma balancing out for paying my newbie payment of $108 for reg. 1:6 Luke so long ago...). ;)

So your going to pick it up then? The Purple Turtle is a great shakes/burgers/fries joint.

Congrats on your purchase Pixel! Luke is the only PF that I am missing so far. I am planning on buying him after the first quarter, when I'll be getting over 2k worth of stuff!:monkey1

pixletwin said:
I just won a PF Luke for $112. The guys rating is low (98%) but he has only had 1 negative in the last year and the guy who gave it to him appears to have been a bung-hole anyway - so that may be why he was an easy snatch. He has also done a ton of transactions with positive, so I have no worried (pretty much).

A big plus to me is also that he lives in Provo, which is only 30 minutes south of me!
:rock :blissy :rock2

Funny, you may have gotten a PF Luke for less than the 1/6 Jedi Luke.

Where is the purple turtle? I've lived here in Provo for 3 years and haven't heard of it. And who is this guy? I thought I was the only Sideshow collector in Provo...wish I had known about it lol........

Purple Turtle
Maybe the four of us UT freaks (MortirConn [sic] is from Utah as well) can all get together and check it out! he he (

The seller is actually similiar to you Cap. He has one address as Provo and the other is in Cali. So hopefully he is in Provo right now. If I have to pay shipping it will be $137.50/ But that is still a good deal I suppose.

Apparently he registered on eBay while he was at BYU, but he now practices law in Sacremento. He seems like a cool guy and I told him that he should join the Freaks. :rock2 (we should still all get together and check out the Purple Turtle).

Hey congrats on the buy, I just got my Luke Ex PF from a trade last week. It really is an underrated piece.:D

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm game for that! How many of us are here anyway? So is he from Provo living in Cali, or vice versa? oh well, hopefully he's here now so you can pick it up. That's an amazing deal; I don't have any PF figures, but if I did I would be ALL OVER that Obi-Wan figure....someday I'll have the cash..........

Congrats. It's a great piece. I love mine. Some may say the likeness if off, but to me, it's a great likeness in person. I think you'll love it.

KitFisto said:
Congrats. It's a great piece. I love mine. Some may say the likeness if off, but to me, it's a great likeness in person. I think you'll love it.
Oh yeah, I'll love it. :D

He shipped Luke this morning! WOO HOO! My first PF. :chew

Thats one of best deals Ive seen on one of these. I think I saw one go for $96 once. You will not be disappointed with him. I cant wait for the next PF to be announced and I cant wait to get the next one.

pixletwin said:
Oh yeah, I'll love it. :D

He shipped Luke this morning! WOO HOO! My first PF. :chew
Now begins the addiction. Next you will want another, and another. Thats a great deal congrats.

Congratulations on the score Marc:chew :chew :)!!! Hope you have the room for all the others:D ...

Wow, he looks fantastic! Now I want one! (thank goodness my budget won't let me or I'd have bought one a long time ago.......)

Congrats dude, he's looking incredible. Someday I'll have to go up to SLC to see him in person. WOW!

Thanks Cap'n. He is cool. The first remark all my coworkers made (independently, I might add) was how big his hands are. :eek: :huh oh well. he he

So, what do you think of your first SW PF?

Since he's at work, does this mean your wife doesn't know about him? :lol

Back