Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, Macaulay Culkin is that you?
image.jpg

Is he pulling a Christian Bale role for another movie or something?

I'm not worried, he's been that thin before and he became a beast for Thor 1.

With everything seeming to lead to this both nods in AoU and in CW this damn movie better be good :lol

Ragnarok maybe? :lol most likely not.

I hope it's not Loki again, I hope it's at least Surtur or the serpent.

If I had my pick I wish it was Gorr and they did the butcher of gods storyline.

Don't think it's been announced yet. I'm hoping for Enchantress, Executioner and Loki.

It's probably just going to be Loki though :lol

It better be Surtur if it's going to be entitled Ragnarok.
But Marvel is given to hyperbole as Age of Ultron was actually 3 or so days in screen time.

How can they have a Thor movie planned for so long with a title and not know who the villain is?

No wonder MCU villains are so disposable.

Gonna be another throw-away guy like Ronin/Malekai/Cross.

The sad part is that those are supposedly great villains in the comics, I can vouch for Malekith that's the only I've read cause he's from my ninja Thor, and they completely disfigured them in the movies.

I bet they would even dispose of Surtur with a joke at the end.

Why do Marvel villains always grow to be giants for the final few minutes of the showdown? :lol

Sorry but Thanos is going to be the worst disappointment of the saga. He's gonna grow giant and walk around smashing things while his rings heat up, then he'll laugh, then he'll explode in a weird purple gaseous something that then implodes in on itself and then silence, that's it.

Most of the MCU villains are good in the comics. Ronan, Red Skull and Ultron are good villains, but Marvel doesn't know how to use them. The sense of humor doesn't help either, and I still think Thanos was out of place in GOTG, which is basically a comedy.

I really hope Thanos kills an avenger early, make some kids in the audience cry, so people see he's forreal. :lol

I'd personally kill Cap, he's one of my fave so far but his contract's done, Bucky will take his place, that will really shock the people.

I really hope Thanos kills an avenger early, make some kids in the audience cry, so people see he's forreal. :lol

I'd personally kill Cap, he's one of my fave so far but his contract's done, Bucky will take his place, that will really shock the people.

I'm hoping he dies in Civil War and Bucky takes over moving forward.

Also hoping Thanos kills Hawkeye and Black Widow for the hell of it :lol

And hoping Iron Man as a main character is gone after Civil War too. He'd be good as cameos like Nick Fury. (Nick Fury can die as well) :lol

Back