Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"It’s like Thor’s meeting his hero," Hemsworth revealed in a recent interview with Collider. "He’s absolutely smitten by her, and because of her history being Valkyrie and all that. But she’s also this beautiful woman, so he’s kind of caught off guard. She could have him if she wanted. I think he hasn’t come up against that very often." As a result, the dynamic between these two is...unique!

Source: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/thor/thor_ragnarok/spoilers-thor-and-valkyries-relationship-in-thor-ragnarok-definitely-isnt-what-any-of-us-expected-a153678

YAAAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAY!!!ONEELEELELEVONE!!111!!1

Those posters shown a page back - they're not perfect, but they do their job.

Any 2017 movie poster without a porg gets an A+ in my book.

They look more like a advertisement for Gatorade. Thor can't even carry his own posters.

IMG_7142.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk's poster is the only one that works because he blends well into the "gatorade" where everyone else looks poorly photoshopped in like most modern posters.

My daughter just showed me the posters on Instagram. They're intended to be dynamic posters, not still posters, and work better that way.

I love Hulk... But I think Cate Blanchett looks like she will steal the show in this one... Hope she makes a better villain then she did in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull :lol

Dont know if you guys know but advance ticket sales started today, my theater is already sold out of the nov 2, 7:00 show for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup her expressions are great.

What is this fan event day before the Thursday Imax preview night anyone know?

Disregard I found it, sounds lame for $25.00 lol I would rather spend less and see on Liemax who cares about the 1 hour difference in start time sheesh.

[h=2]Thor: Ragnarok - Fan Event[/h]See Thor: Ragnarok in 3D on November 2 at 6pm (one hour early) and be the envy of your friends!!!
In addition to seeing the film one hour early, all attendees will be treated to:

• 7 minutes of exclusive content
  • A collectible coin
  • A collectible 44 oz. Thor: Ragnarok cup
  • A collectible 105 oz. Thor: Ragnarok popcorn tin

Back