thor or cap?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chengda85

Super Freak
Reaction score
If i'm just getting one of the two, which one do you recommend I get? I do not have their 1.0s.

Thor. Of the two, Thor just has more of a visual presence. Cap is just.... there. He is a great figure, But come on, its the son of ****in Odin!!! Besides, Thor doesn't have paint deffects like Caps sheild!

Thor. Of the two, Thor just has more of a visual presence. Cap is just.... there. He is a great figure, But come on, its the son of ****in Odin!!! Besides, Thor doesn't have paint deffects like Caps sheild!

I didnt hear about the paint defects on the shield, whats it about?

I thought only the First Avenger Cap's shield had the flaking problem?

Anyways, I'd go for Cap. I don't have either, but from what I've gathered, Thor is difficult to pose. Cap's headsculpts seem to have better reception overall, too.

Cap. No matter how much complaining people do about his helmet in the movie, it looks perfect on the figure and there's really nothing bad I can say about it, overall. It's just that amazing in person. Thor is Thor, I didn't even bother taking pics when I got him last month as I didn't feel it was anything special:lol

Back