Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I know what lighting you use? Is it just led strip, but laid on bottom of the statue?
Strips and pucks. I think there are 6 strips and 1 puck beneath cap. I use black paper and cloth to hide them. I have a lot of lights lol. They are worth it though. Lighting from below isn't that strong so you need a lot to make an impact.

I think the white looks good, but BLACK Widow in white leather. I couldn't do it

Yeah, I feel the same way. I would want her in black. Wonder if they'll ever release her with her grey costume and short hair? I still like her in black best though.

I has the White Widow for my Avengers. :D

I think the white looks good, but BLACK Widow in white leather. I couldn't do it

Yeah, I feel the same way. I would want her in black. Wonder if they'll ever release her with her grey costume and short hair? I still like her in black best though.

I has the white SS Widow and black XM Widow :)

One will go with the Avengers and one will go with Daredevil.

You do know that SS is recalling the modern Thor to get fix right? Later if they rectified the leaning issue, how will you get your copy fixed?

I am keeping this one. I bought it off Ebay. I have a PO as well from SS. I will wait to get that one fixed then decide what to do with it. Worst case is I sell it later.

I am keeping this one. I bought it off Ebay. I have a PO as well from SS. I will wait to get that one fixed then decide what to do with it. Worst case is I sell it later.
Lightbulb! You could customize the wobbly one...not sure what you might do but I'm sure you can come upvwith an idea or two before the fixed one ships.

So the regular is waitlisted... do you think it's actually waitlisted, or do you think they put it on waitlist status while they fix them?

Well. Fudge. Wanted to use my SS points on the regular.

Found a preorder through BBTS, so i'm covered either way. But still. :mad:

I don't even see the regular on SS? I only see the exclusive which is waitlisted. Doesn't make sense that the ex is waitlisted and reg removed if they are both sold out?

Well, unless they pull a Doom and increase the Thor ES to its original run, this one may just be a little more difficult to come by.

Just got an email from SS for my Thor. It's saying it will now be November instead of January next.

Back