Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish that SS would put some thought into the EX. I mean add a cool accessory to the base or something. I would rarely switch out the Hammer too.

I honestly think the option of a switch out hammer for his left hand and an empty fist for his right hand would have worked for an EX feature. This way, peeps would have the option of choosing which hand they want to display Mjolnir in. Peeps that were complaining about the open hand could just leave it in the box and display the hammer in that hand. I have zero issues with the left hand but that option still would have been better than the Odin sword as far as I'm concerned. Either way, this modern Thor PF still looks amazing.

I honestly think the option of a switch out hammer for his left hand and an empty fist for his right hand would have worked for an EX feature. This way, peeps would have the option of choosing which hand they want to display Mjolnir in. Peeps that were complaining about the open hand could just leave it in the box and display the hammer in that hand. I have zero issues with the left hand but that option still would have been better than the Odin sword as far as I'm concerned. Either way, this modern Thor PF still looks amazing.

That would have worked too. I like the wind up hand myself.

tis way better than the classic Thor.

To me. The coolest thing about the original premium formats was their size (except I like the new hulk better in that department). Thor and cap were thick body builder types. So awesome.

To me. The coolest thing about the original premium formats was their size (except I like the new hulk better in that department). Thor and cap were thick body builder types. So awesome.

yea, still keeping the classic Kirby hulk. but no interest in the other classic.

Congrats! I have a feeling this fella is gonna look super sweet in person. Face aside I bet it will be more subtle and that costume is gonna pop.

I'm not a fan of Thor, one bit, but this statue is one of the best I've seen in a long time. With that said, I'm close to pulling the trigger.

yeah, I just don't think there is a better Thor out there than this one. XM seems to be struggling to grasp the character and ill pass on the old one and movie versions.

yeah, I just don't think there is a better Thor out there than this one. XM seems to be struggling to grasp the character and ill pass on the old one and movie versions.

Agree. This thor is awesome. The hand is a non issue for me. My only minor peeve is that he is ugly... Which is humbling. Haha

Agree. This thor is awesome. The hand is a non issue for me. My only minor peeve is that he is ugly... Which is humbling. Haha

I don't think he looks bad at all. He's certainly a bit more rugged looking than he's usually depicted but that's OK in my book. Thor is a Norse God and a fierce warrior. He's not a pretty boy by any means. I think this statue captures that perfectly. If you want to see an ugly Thor, check out the life-size Thor bust by SSC. In my book, that's an ugly Thor.

That's because of his huge hammer.

LMFAO. This is undeniably the truth. All of the heroes names make sense now!

Ironman-hard as iron, always
Captain America -passionate patriot
Hulk- smashes with the best of them
Thor - swings a huge hammer
Hawkeye - not the biggest but extremely accurate
Dr strange - master of the strange and unusual
Quicksilver - ... That's unfortunate for him
Black bolt- don't need to explain this one
Giant man- ;)
Literally every one of em

why u uglies saying Thor is ugly? like saying asgardians are ugly. like saying lady siff is ugly!! sure loki is ugly but he's not a real asgardian. like saying enchantress is ugly. urgh!!! Booo!!!!!!

Back