Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a display I can line them up on, and I don't know if I want Hawkeye or Spidey to be my fifth avenger in the display.
easy choice imho...Hawkeye all the way...and the PF looks great with the rest of the original lineup

I'm still convinced the Frog will be highly sought after one day

Especially once everyone gets to see the EX for the frog.
Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol

If the arm is removable, where would it be you think? Way up in the shoulder socket, hidden by his shirt/robe?

You guys really think there's a chance they'll change up the left hand? I ordered this day one as there was no NRD required. I think overall its pretty damn perfect but if they made Thors left hand look less feminine this statue would be all win

Very much doubt it will change.
I think there's a few hoping the hand is removable for potential custom hand(s).
I think the whole arm will be removable for shipping purposes :dunno

You guys really think there's a chance they'll change up the left hand? I ordered this day one as there was no NRD required. I think overall its pretty damn perfect but if they made Thors left hand look less feminine this statue would be all win

Is not feminine. He is amidst a throw. I'm sure during the course of a day we all do SOMETHING that could be interpreted as feminine. Heck even playing sports I see super athletes make silly girl like moves if you wanna call em out on it. I think this is just artistic interpretation and I love they took a few unique liberties with this. Not trying to argue or anything T. You're my boy blue.

Is not feminine. He is amidst a throw. I'm sure during the course of a day we all do SOMETHING that could be interpreted as feminine. Heck even playing sports I see super athletes make silly girl like moves if you wanna call em out on it. I think this is just artistic interpretation and I love they took a few unique liberties with this. Not trying to argue or anything T. You're my boy blue.

:rotfl:rotfl

Right on. I was taking a little poke there. It's not bad at all but I wouldn't be overly upset if the hand was removable and a guy like say Spazzy made a different type of hand to go in its place:monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl

Right on. I was taking a little poke there. It's not bad at all but I wouldn't be overly upset if the hand was removable and a guy like say Spazzy made a different type of hand to go in its place:monkey3

Yeah, personal preference and thats fine by me. I hope it comes off for your sake so you can fashion a new "manly hand" complete with calluses and blood blisters. :lol

In hand is always better then pics so I'm sure once I have this there's the chance I'll feel differently. It wasn't a huge hindrance as I ordered him of course but we shall see my friend

Back