Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I see this I think of my years playing sports. Thor is simply flicking his wrist which is standard when throwing a football.

Wow I really want this. Pose looks great...freeze any quarterback or baseball pitcher vid mid throw and you'll see that the pose is all right, and pretty damn cool!

This one looks great, but im still gonna keep my comic version IMO. Me liking the base its look awesome. BTW, who sculpted this one?

That defiantly looks bad ***..... I'm glad they did a hybrid sculpt/fabric instead of all fabric... he'll defiantly go good with upcoming comic Captain America and Comic Black Widow...

The left foot should have been in front. It is how one throws in order to transfer one's weight.
Unless the person is swinging the hammer and pivoting his front right foot forward in a right hook motion then it would work as opposed to throwing mjolinor

i love this piece !!!!
the mixed media if they nailed it, would be absolutely amazing !!!!!!

i hope this is the last PF in that pose!!!
SS need to be more creative ..

Did a rough ROUGH pic of how I want an Avengers set up. Was off scale on the statues but I'm just stroke about this statue announcement. I just wanted to plan ahead.

roughavengerssetup.png

Thor and Hawkeye would have risers. Maybe Hulk too in the background since he is huge.

Did a rough ROUGH pic of how I want an Avengers set up. Was off scale on the statues but I'm just stroke about this statue announcement. I just wanted to plan ahead.

roughavengerssetup.png

Thor and Hawkeye would have risers. Maybe Hulk too in the background since he is huge.

The Cap, Thor, and Hulk are looking great together. I hope a simpler iron man PF comes out soon. The newer suits all have way to crazy designs

The face looks great but that left arm is jacked; almost like he's casting a spell. It's amazing the decisions that are made at Sideshow...

Back