THOR LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who has recently aquired one of these? I was just curious about what everyone else thought about Thor compared to the others?

I really like Thor, but I think the Hulk and wolverine look better. Is it just me or does Thor look just a little too fake? It might be the fact that they were going for a "God face" and made it near perfect features and few blemishes. anyone have any thoughts?

I rec'd my Thor exc. on Wednesday. At first he didn't seem as visually interesting to me as some of the others, but after having him on display for a few days, I catch myself looking at him and really liking him. The nameplate is VERY nicely done!

I rec'd my Thor exc. on Wednesday. At first he didn't seem as visually interesting to me as some of the others, but after having him on display for a few days, I catch myself looking at him and really liking him. The nameplate is VERY nicely done!

Actually now that you mention it...he is kinda an eye catcher. I do like the nameplate also! I wish I had a name plate for Hulk and Wolvie! :monkey2

Back