THOR LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, there's very little interest in this bust, huh? Even a low 150 ES couldn't generate a little chatter.

low_06.jpg

missed the nl last night but looked this morning. only ordering option is flexpay. i guess sideshow wants to deter people from canceling. shouldn't you be able to choose one or the other? :confused:

missed the nl last night but looked this morning. only ordering option is flexpay. i guess sideshow wants to deter people from canceling. shouldn't you be able to choose one or the other? :confused:

The Exc. and Flexpay Exc. are sold out. Only the regular edition is available.

That usually means is sold out. Try to go through the checkout process and you may see a pop up telling you is sold out.

i tried that. the flexpay option was for the exclusive version and was still available at that time. i opted not to pay that way. :monkey2

not too worried with the exclusive being another boring nameplate.

probably best off with all the multitude of pre-order stuff coming anyway. :D i'll grab one down the road for less.

Nice details, but he has a troubled look on his face (at least IMO anyways). Really dig those feathers though, never seen them done that nice - so bravo SSC!

That said - I'm passing. I just got my perfect Thor the other day, and I'm VERY happy with him:

thor1.jpg

I really love the Norse ruins SS incorporates with Thor. THey will really shine once that beauty of a PF comes out.

Nice details, but he has a troubled look on his face (at least IMO anyways). Really dig those feathers though, never seen them done that nice - so bravo SSC!

That said - I'm passing. I just got my perfect Thor the other day, and I'm VERY happy with him:

thor1.jpg

such a great pic brotha, i dont know how i missed this pic. I love this statue so much and couldnt resist adding the LSB along with it.

Back