This video makes me want Wendys and Rum...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QH3JAp7vMuo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QH3JAp7vMuo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol

The whole time I am thinking A) This makes me hungry and B) let the man eat GEEZE! :lol

David hasselhoff too drunk to eat Wendys isn't funny to you people? :lol He also tells his daughter to ^^^^ off. :lol It just honestly made me hungry. :lol

You hadn't seen this Rory? It's a viral classic on G4 shown weekly/daily during "attack of the show." Sad really. I think his daughter taped this and it somehow got leaked. Whenever I watch "America's got talent" I look at the Hoff in a whole new light.

You hadn't seen this Rory? It's a viral classic on G4 shown weekly/daily during "attack of the show." Sad really. I think his daughter taped this and it somehow got leaked. Whenever I watch "America's got talent" I look at the Hoff in a whole new light.

I would never admit to watching 'America's got talent'.

I don't have cable so I don't watch much tv. :eek::lol

His ex wife got it from their daughter and she released it to the press. Shows what a ^^^^^ she is. And his daughter too for taping it and giving to her mother knowing that they were fighting about divorce things.

I'm not a big Hoff fan, but it's not right, nor funny to do things like this to anyone. :(

I agree Ween. I was wondering what the point of taping it was while watching it. Maybe to show him later as an intervention tool or something.

Really crappy that this got leaked that way. He was just trying to enjoy his meal man! :lol

I agree Ween. I was wondering what the point of taping it was while watching it. Maybe to show him later as an intervention tool or something.

Really crappy that this got leaked that way. He was just trying to enjoy his meal man! :lol

Let's face it, we all do stupid stuff when we're drunk. Gladly no one I know has a video camera. :lol

Back