This is nuts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS IS SIDESHOW

leonidas.jpg

Seriously though I am not really that surprised Marvel is doing awesome right now and this has always been one of the great pieces along with Doom. Plus alot of these had troubles with the lights not working etc.

When I originally saw this at the comic con...I decided not to order...paint didnt look all that great to me...*kicks self in ass* :monkey2

Deadly Dagger said:
When I originally saw this at the comic con...I decided not to order...paint didnt look all that great to me...*kicks self in ass* :monkey2
Yeah, I really wanted to buy it, but I talked myself out of it. I said it's too big, and its too much money, and I don't really have room for it... I'm always saying something stupid, I must learn to stop listening to myself.

Deadly Dagger said:

When I sold mine (quite a while back) I thought I did pretty well... :google

That is close to what I paid for Wolverine vs Sabretooth, Hulk vs Spidey, and this piece, and I thought that was a little high. Looks like it turned out okay in the end though cause I know have all of the exclusives. Looks like it was not such a bad decision to get all of them at the same time.

Back