Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone catch the Disney store exclusive Limited Jessie? It was limited to 2010 dolls and is now sold out.

I saw that Jessie on ebay a while ago, unfortunately it's 16", has a sparkling hat and rhinestones on her shirt, sleeves, and belt.

I thought I'd post a photo of Chunk and Sparks, showing off their better-than-average articulation:

chunk-n-sparks.jpg

I really like these figures, despite their inaccuracies.

I just picked up a Bucket o' Soldiers at target. Never knew I would spend that much for army mens :lol. BTW, is TSC Rex and Mr Potato Head hard to find right now? And were the retail always $10 more than Buzz and Woody? I saw both Rex and Mr Potato Head @ disney store last week but the cost was $60 each. I hope TRU and target puts the toy story figures for sale again. I thought Buzz and Woody would be enough.

Potato Head is $50 at both Target and Toys'R'Us and yah it's odd.. ever since the movie came out, he's become a .... (wait for it)... hot potato!

Rex has NEVER made it to Toys'R'Us or Target or Wal-Mart. I've only seen it at the Disney Store. I ordered mine from Disneystore.com back in the day for $65.

For Rex, I'd recommend Amazon. I think there's sellers who have it for less than $50.

I guess it was inevitable, but I finally jumped on the Toy Story collection bandwagon. After seeing the 3rd movie, I couldn't resist!

Question: What is the best Slinky Dog to get? I can't seem to find him anywhere!

Potato Head is $50 at both Target and Toys'R'Us and yah it's odd.. ever since the movie came out, he's become a .... (wait for it)... hot potato!

Rex has NEVER made it to Toys'R'Us or Target or Wal-Mart. I've only seen it at the Disney Store. I ordered mine from Disneystore.com back in the day for $65.

For Rex, I'd recommend Amazon. I think there's sellers who have it for less than $50.

Thanks! Just found out this weekend I can get 1 item for 20% off at my disney store so hopefully they still have both Rex and Mr Potato Head in stock. They said they got quite a few of Potato Head and just 2 Rex left but it ain't selling because of the $60 price. So maybe my wife and I can pick both up since it's limited to 1 item each. So it would be $48 each.

I also called my local TRU to see if they have TSC Bullseye and they had only 1 left and put it on hold for me, but not sure if I'll pick him up yet since it cost $58

Did anyone catch the Disney store exclusive Limited Jessie? It was limited to 2010 dolls and is now sold out.

its not sold out, I saw one at a Disney Store on Saturday, if you really want one, call the Disney stores to find her

Personally, I much prefer the TSC Jessie

p.s. Anyone who has Buttercup plush can you snap a picture of Buzz Lightyear riding him?

I have a Buttercup plush. Don't have a camera right now. But buttercup is too small to ride Buzz. I placed Buzz on top of Buttercup and he was still standing. There is still one inch from the top of Buttercup's back to Buzz's crotch. I think that gives you an idea of how buttercup is in a smaller scale than the TSC toys.

I have a Buttercup plush. Don't have a camera right now. But buttercup is too small to ride Buzz. I placed Buzz on top of Buttercup and he was still standing. There is still one inch from the top of Buttercup's back to Buzz's crotch. I think that gives you an idea of how buttercup is in a smaller scale than the TSC toys.

side by side

buzzercup.jpg

side by side

buzzercup.jpg

great photo, so you can see Buzz would stand on top of Buttercup, not ride him as in the movie. Nevertheless, for now that is the only Buttercup we have and as your photo shows, he's not that bad.

Hi there! I'm new to the forum. I stumbled across this while looking for the TSC Bullseye, thanks to google. Lol. Anyway, looking at this thread, and seeing the pictures posted here made me wanna join in on the conversation. I personally love all of the toys that are a part of TSC. I've gotten pretty much all of them, including the small plush toys, like Mr. Pricklepants, Buttercup, and Peas-in-a-Pod (the last one at the disney store! :yess:) Hopefully I'll have pictures of my collection up on here soon like some of the other members. :impatient: Lol.

That collection is great. Is 1995 Bo Peep in scale with TSC characters? I've heard that she should be 12" like buzz, but on the films she seems to be taller.

Ringer, the puck is from the buddy pack series. It's cool, but horribly out of scale though.

Also, do you know which troll is the one seen in the movies?

Back