Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hated this weekend. Working 6 days a week and discover some idiot backed a large vehicle into the back of my truck Saturday, rippling my tailgate in 2 spots. Sunday my 3 month old alternator goes out yet again and I am stuck in a small town replacing it in a parking lot. Sunday night inadvertently lock myself out of my rental right before bedtime and spend 30 minutes waiting on someone to drive across town to let me in. Anyone else ever hear that bad luck strikes in 3's?

I hate Bay Area traffic. I also hate that when I was merging onto the highway this morning, a bird hit my windshield. Poor bird. :monkey2

i must've been abducted and seduced by your kind.

reptilians dont do **** probes right? right? :gah:

You tell me......
RE_0064_0030_L.jpg

When I was in 7th grade, the asshats were sniffing white out. At least Smarties wouldn't damage their brain cells...

Really, they're talking on the news like it's a new thing. And I guess it's not good for you at all. Probably messes up your sinuses or something.

Sniffing White Out? I use that everyday.

Now I've got an excuse! :cuckoo:

Living in a nanny state. Just bought an interstate vehicle and the Motor Vehicle Registry won't let me complete registration until I have the window tint removed - window tint that is fine over the border. F$&!ng Canberra c$&ksuckers.

Back