Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're going to want more screen space with Android. Also the Android econo-phones don't run Flash for crap, so don't settle for one of the cheepie phones. Verizon carries a Droid Pro that has a similar keyboard, more screen and a decent CPU.

Assuming Verizon can actually get 4G to work. :monkey1

Sorry. Black it is. I'm sure you can get a cool snap-on face plate. But trust me, you don't want a tiny screen with Android or you'll want to burn the phone after a week. I'd also recommend installing Opera or Dolphin browser.

Other cool Android apps: Lookout is antivirus and it's free. Install it. Tapatalk is an app that lets you track all of your vBulletin sites (like this one). My favorite MP3 app is PowerAmp. Soundhound lets you hold your phone up to a radio and will find out what song is playing. I also listen to a lot of stuff on Pandora. Blacklist lets you flag troll phone numbers and you can tell your phone not to ring or bother you with them again. Barcode Scanner lets you read all the stupid sh-t I hide in my sig. :)

Assuming Verizon can actually get 4G to work. :monkey1

I'm in a 3G market. It sucks.

And I'm betting it's black too. :(

sw50sw8sw578.gif

When a automotive shop says $29.99 for an oil change and you go to pay and it is $45.00 later. Due to 'hidden fees.'

When a automotive shop says $29.99 for an oil change and you go to pay and it is $45.00 later. Due to 'hidden fees.'

Just did that the other day, but I always know it isn't going to be the advertised price. That price is just for the changing of the oil, then you have the filter, etc.

Just did that the other day, but I always know it isn't going to be the advertised price. That price is just for the changing of the oil, then you have the filter, etc.

Thing is, I went a few months before and it was the same price listed, but only cost $35 bucks for everything. So where did the extra $10 come from that wasn't there before, you know?

Back