TheGent's Original Trilogy Troops Revisited

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T'is been a while so I though it's about time for some OT Trooper update pics ...

imag0015ck.jpg

imag0013rqh.jpg
imag0014l.jpg

Small self interview going along with this (I don't care if you don't care):
Q: What is your favourite figure and why?
A: It's the SS Stormtrooper because of his timeless style. But I always hated the display stands,
one around the waist, the other even more embarrasing near the scrotum.

Q: Why u started customizing?
A: Because I wanted to get rid of the display stand and removing it made the goofy figure fall every second.

Q: What did you do?
Bought an expensive TrueType figure that nevertheless needed a lot of time and manpower to be carved.
Then bought an expensive head sculpt and assembled. I somehow never wanted to use clone heads,
but there really is a lack of good looking 1/6 heads apart from Star Wars.
Those standard ACI, movie star or WWII heads are not my kind of style, really ...

FOUND SOME INSPIRATIONS FOR OT TROOPER VARIATIONS ...
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUbmYfAF2i4"]YouTube - ‪I.M.P.S The Relentless - Chapter 1: Davenport Gateway‬‏[/ame]
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvubKf3BK04"]YouTube - ‪I.M.P.S The Relentless - Chapter 2: Norca System‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
I guess this also has happened to others here in this forum, but I am afraid here's my turning point:
There comes a time in the life of a man (well, the NOT so wealthy man that is) finding himself standing at the crossways, being forced to choose if to join the dark side of the force, ah, no ... to choose for one way within the SW nerdism.

As the completist I am, I have chosen to go for collection vintage Star Wars figures which leaves no room or money left for 1/6ers.
I saw times when I thought the 1/6ers would make a nice addition to the collection, but there was put so much money and time and love and fun and work into my custom imperial troopers; now they could help me gain money to focus on vintage collection.

So I am selling my Imperial Troopers, I would prefer selling them as a lot to someone who cares. Here's what I talk about:

Stormtrooper:
An original Sideshow Stormtrooper armour, inside is the expensive True Type Slim Body, wearing a Sideshow cody head, of course bucket and blaster is there also!
Tie-Pilot:
An ACI body, an original Waxer head and a Marmit overall, using the Marmit armour and helmet (helmet can be placed over the original head!)
AT-AT Driver:
Original Marmit AT-AT Driver incl. blaster and a spare sticker sheet.
Snowtrooper:
Heavily customized HASBRO version using an ACI Body, a paint covered Hasbro armour, a Sideshow original blaster, homemade snowboots.
And last bot not least:
Biker Scout incl. Speeder Bike
A complete new Biker Scout using an ACI Body wearing a black shirt, black cargo pants, the white boots incl. customized gun holder, most parts of the Hasbro armour (but perfected like using tiny black connectors to white straps etc. you know my pictures in this thread!), Snows shoulder bells, the higly sought after vivisect sewed fabric cummerbund with pockets, an original Sideshow Cody Head wearing a black balaclava, a TOMY Helmet (the slim one that can be opened!). Plus the original Hasbro 12 Inch Speeder Bike.

Whoever buys this will get an additional marmit body, a Luke Bespin jacket and pants and a big lot of parts like military boots etc. as a bonus!!

Pictures to follow or request some per pm.

Open to serious offers, again I say: I try to sell this as a lot.

Last edited:
That's some cool troops you got there, sad to hear you have to let them go. Being un-employed it would be hard for me to make you an offer on one fig let alone the group. But I am sure there is someone here that will give them a happy home.

So, I'm open to selling them bit by bit, here's a pic of the TIE that I'm selling:
tiekwl8g.jpg

Marmit Tie Fighter Pilot (spare Marmit Body is included)
ACI Slim Body
Stormtrooper Neck Collar
Waxer Head
I'm not gonna do bargains, rather I'd keep this figure!
You as customizers will know what it's worth.

So, any serious offers?

Honestly you will probably get more interest if you put up a price. Plus I think it is policy of the boards that you list a price when selling stuff.

Dorg's sent u my Scout trooper helm.

I'd like it back.

When you send his cummerbund back, stick it in that packet.

Nope, Dorg never sent me a scout trooper helmet, I bought a Tomy via Ebay. You must be wrong.

Dorg's sent you a vivisect cummerbund, and a tomy helmet.
You didn't send that back either.
I recall mentioning whose helmet it was and that's when I called you a Gunt? Ring any bells?

Two things: First I decided NOT to sell my figures as I'll never get what I paid for the parts. That's the latest status.

The other thing is the accusations and the witch hunt about my parts.

Dorg, can you please help? I have only one helmet and I definitely bought that helmet via ebay on 06. of march 2011 from an australia based seller called classicbargains_au and I payed with paypal, I'm 100% positive - still have auction and paypal mail.

The cummerbund is a complete different thing, I am already talking to Dorg on that one. I asked Mark on the cummerbund and he replied via pm 16th of may, 2011 - we talked about the possibility that I could find someone to reproduce the cummerbund. Mark sent me the cummerbund along with a package of his scout trooper parts, that was casted armour bits with dents and errors, I paid him 12 GBP. He never ever sent me a helmet. And I got a pm from Dorg on the 9th of june 2011 saying, if the cummerbund is the only part I need, he'll be fine selling it to me. He never replied on my mail asking for the price though. I'll be happy to pay for it or send back to him.

BTW, I had many problems with Mark first couple of mails because he calls me chris - is there a solution to this argument? Mark? Please?

Don't bust a nut Gent, Dorg's told me he sent it to you, if it never got there that's not your fault, my bad.
We talked about the cummerbund because you were selling your scout, that's why he pm'ed you, if you're gonna pay, or send it back the situation is resolved. Sorry about the fuss :wink1:

But I never asked Dorg for a scout helmet and I'm pretty sure this will also be cleared up soon. :1-1:
And: I barely bust a nut when someone calls me a gunt, just takes more to get me hot enough.

About the fuzz? You better not mess with me, mister ... :lol
XCKha.gif

Back