The Youtube Reviewers thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa whoa whoa....did I just here u say that u traveled from UK to "Orlando" to see The Dark Knight at the Imax....or is it just me not understanding ur accent??!?!?! :google

No no. You heard right. :cuckoo:

A friend and I were planning a hol there anyway and I convinced him to schedule it then. Will never EVER forget being a part of that midnight showing. :)

No no. You heard right. :cuckoo:

A friend and I were planning a hol there anyway and I convinced him to schedule it then. Will never EVER forget being a part of that midnight showing. :)

Oh ok...thats more acceptable....cuz if u would have come just for the movie...I would travel all the way from Orlando to the UK just to slap you. :lol

You speak properly, and get to the point, unlike others. And I know pitu is not the most grammatical, but at least he has a schtick. The other guy tries to be all professional and sound credible, and he sounds like a pendejo, la verdad.

"Welcome my movie collectors...,"

"Wow..."

Plus, he whines about people that complain about toys and what they dont like about certain things, yet he's the first one to be close minded and say something idiotic about how a certain movie is the best blah blah blah...mira mira meng...

Theres nothing wrong with trying to be professional ..id try it myself but its so much work ..the odd video i might put in a little more effort in terms of editing and better ways to show of the subject matter and so on, but i usually do a quick job of it, as long as its a decent review i'm happy.:)

Hey V!C! *taps shoulder*

punch.jpg

Last edited:
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dMeZGOmd79o&hl=en_GB&fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dMeZGOmd79o&hl=en_GB&fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ghek7WU47Qo&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ghek7WU47Qo&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

yeah but still *shudders*

Question, that fluffy the crate beast from the movie "the crate" is that from any sort of collection of horror stories type thing, or just a single movie release. Cause I know I've seen that creature/movie before and remember being creeped out.

yeah but still *shudders*

Question, that fluffy the crate beast from the movie "the crate" is that from any sort of collection of horror stories type thing, or just a single movie release. Cause I know I've seen that creature/movie before and remember being creeped out.

Its one of the five stories in Creepshow. Its one of, if not my favortie horror movie of all time. Check it out again. Its definitely worth it!

knightslade2007's is one of thew biggest dorks.

He complaints, about people complaining!

"Hey, what's up guys...Avatar is the biggest movie ever, I don't care what anyone say. All the haters, well it doesnt matter...it is"

"Iron Man 2 is the best movie ever, in the summer. Look at the War Machine maquette, people alreayd complaining about the pose. Already people complaining about the pose, I love the pose [dont complain, your not allowed too in things I like, or I'll biotch about you complaining]."

"Hey whats up guys..."

The guy sounds like a colombian Ricky Ricardo "reviewing," "previewing," toys...

Oh, High end collectibles as he says...

Whats up guys...
Whats up guys...
I got preview for you...

BWAHAHAHAHA...

P!TU is the best. We only need one bad english speaking person doing reviews and youtube vids - and that is KING P!TU!

Back