The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, who is Lesnar being set up to face at Wrestlemania? Ambrose? Or maybe they'll turn it into a 3 way again, to offset audience disgust with Reigns being forced into the match (again).

The rumor right now is Lesnar/Ambrose.

I feel like Roman Reigns is Blue Chipper Rocky Maivia, he might be the right guy, but not now, and not with this character. Vince can't see things for what they are and his yes men aren't going to question him.

Though I totally believe that is HHH and Vince's hope, I don't see Reigns as the equivalent of the Rock by a long stretch. Rock started out in a terrible gimmick, but once he was allowed to be creative, and to be himself really, he shined. Reigns started out in a great gimmick, and when given a chance to get on the mic and be creative, he stumbles. Or at least, doesn't impress or seem particularly special. And he's had, what, 3 years now to work on all that? He's got a look. That's not enough. The powers that be (Vince, HHH, Kevin Dunn, et al.) need to let that one go. In fairness to those guys, they did ultimately, begrudgingly give other guys who truly deserved it a shot, in Bryan and Rollins. But injuries happen to hard working guys who have been busting their asses for years. Now, though, if I were in their shoes, I would be pushing some other hard-working, charismatic types that the audience is salivating to get behind. Push Bray Wyatt. Or Dean Ambrose. Or Dolph Ziggler. Or even something unexpected with AJ Styles, who proved he can get an audience to hate his guts without even being able to verbally communicate very well. Not lame-ass Roman Reigns. He's like a modern day Warlord. Or at best, Don Muraco.

WWE trying to shove Reigns down the fans throat will not work. The guy just doesn't have IT.

It's so sad you can literally copy and paste anything you said exactly one year ago, to the day, and it still applies 100%. Who really supports this crap they've been putting out?

Yup, the PPV was crap....

WWE as a whole has been bad for months now. I can't blame them completely as all the tops guys are hurt. Rollins, Orton, Cena, Sting, and Cesaro. Then Bryan retiring and The Rock and Stone Cold (although I can't blame him) refusing to wrestle..... I feel like if we had those guys.... Mania would be great.

I thought it would be a dream card.... but really this is shaping up to be one of the worst Mania's ever. I hope they are prepared for 100,000 boos after Reigns wins.

I know this is crazy... but I really thought Stone Cold and Rock would come back. Bryan would be cleared. None of these injuries would ever have happened. Hell, I thought HBK might come back for one more match.

Look at the potential Mania roster before all this ***** news began to hit....

Stone Cold
The Rock
Brock Lesnar
John Cena
Randy Orton
The Undertaker
Sting
HHH
HBK
Reigns
Rollins
Ambrose
Bryan
Owens
Wyatt
Jericho
Styles

Just imagine the card. Endless possibilities. My expectations were far too high.... but still.... just going to be sad watching Mania and thinking what could/should have been.

What would a 51-year-old Steve Austin who hasn't wrestled in 13 years bring to the table? A comedy sequence like WM30 maybe, I guess.

Right now the match I'm looking forward to the most WM weekend is Nakamura/Zayn.

What would a 51-year-old Steve Austin who hasn't wrestled in 13 years bring to the table? A comedy sequence like WM30 maybe, I guess.

Right now the match I'm looking forward to the most WM weekend is Nakamura/Zayn.

More than Shane McMahon would. :lol

Undertaker/Shane McMahon Hell in a Cell...:rotfl

I bet that ends up being the best match in this WM. I'm not sure what the end game is of it though. Taker losing again makes no sense but it's apparent Shane will win to control RAW. If Shane loses then what was the point to begin with???

I like that Shane O is back for at least WM. We still don't know if this Shane takeover is just a swerve to build up WM.

But what I don't like is Taker being basically Vince's B**** to take on Shane because the Streak ended. Hopefully in the upcoming Raws Taker will get into Vince's crawl and say " You don't own me "

I still think Cena will be involved in this somehow

I bet that ends up being the best match in this WM. I'm not sure what the end game is of it though. Taker losing again makes no sense but it's apparent Shane will win to control RAW. If Shane loses then what was the point to begin with???

Cena is going to run out near the end of the match and help Shane win. Setting up Cena vs Undertaker at WrestleMania 33.

Just read that Batista got pissed at Vince for suspending Titus O'neil

WTH did Titus do? Weren't they making him a spokesperson for the WWE charities. Didn't he receive an award

And what is Batista doing calling out Vince on camera. Is he an idiot..What if Batista wants to return to the WWE, pretty much on shaky ground

Just read that Batista got pissed at Vince for suspending Titus O'neil

WTH did Titus do? Weren't they making him a spokesperson for the WWE charities. Didn't he receive an award

And what is Batista doing calling out Vince on camera. Is he an idiot..What if Batista wants to return to the WWE, pretty much on shaky ground

Why would he want to?

As VKM was leaving the arena after daniel bryan's retirement speech, titus basically yanked McMahon by the arm as he walked past him. Vince shoved titus back, not too happy about it at all. Ends up suspending him because of it. Apparently the locker room has been less than respectful for a while, so the suspension was basically a strong message to everyone.

Back