The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't Hogan about 60 when he wrestled the Rock in the SkyDome?

That was still a great match imo. Sting seems to be in good shape...

It was cool to see Sting last night but I really wish it happened years ago when wrestling was still awesome.

Sting still looks like he can do the Stinger Splash and put HHH in the Scorpion Deathlock. I was really happy to see Sting and that was one of the better PPVs. It reminded me of the old Survivor Series from 20 years ago.

They said Cena botched a spot on Survivor Series. A buddy of mine wanted to know which part this one, if anyone could enlighten. Thanks in advance!

I was a little Hulkamaniac. But yeah, he had the ultimate old guy finishing move.

1Zvh1sC.gif

ultimate-warrior-splash-hulk-hogan-hogan-misses-leg-drop-o.gif

I used to love playing him in one of the N64 moves, where one of his moves was a leg drop from the top rope. The instruction booklet called it the "Big Stinky Leg Drop" :lol Imagine Hogan going for that one.

I was a little Hulkamaniac. But yeah, he had the ultimate old guy finishing move.

1Zvh1sC.gif

ultimate-warrior-splash-hulk-hogan-hogan-misses-leg-drop-o.gif

It's because of all those leg drops he needed a hip replacement surgery. It's funny, he always talked about having large arms, the 24'' inch pythons, yet he didn't use them for a finishing move, like a closeline, like JBL's closeline from hell :D

8t4cryi.gif

It's because of all those leg drops he needed a hip replacement surgery. It's funny, he always talked about having large arms, the 24'' inch pythons, yet he didn't use them for a finishing move, like a closeline, like JBL's closeline from hell :D

8t4cryi.gif

Great job, Edge, now that's what I call a hard sell. :lol

Hogan's pythons, 24 inches or not, served him well here.

8t4cryi.gif
Well when wrestling in Japan, Hogan used the Axe Bomber instead.:)

I'm liking the recent network additions of TNT and Prime Time Wrestling. The current episode of PTW featured something I don't think I've ever seen with Nikolai Volkoff getting through the entire Russian national anthem without interruption.

Back