The Walking Dead (Xbox Live Arcade and PSN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Episode 3 was good. Not as good as 2 but good on its own merits. Only problem I have is how they handle the characters...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Episode 3 was good. Not as good as 2 but good on its own merits. Only problem I have is how they handle the characters...
Spoiler Spoiler:

See I loved Episode 3, it was messed up! Started off slow, but by the end of the episode I think it was the most emotional thus far.

I downloaded Episode 4 but havent gotten a chance to play it yet...

didn't download any of the episodes, so i'll surely pick up the game when it releases :) Great news !

Finished episode 4 last night. Was just gonna play a little bit, but couldnt put it down like a good book.

This has been one of the coolest games I've ever played.
Highly recommend this game.
Much like the tv series, it has balls and you never know who will live or die. No one is safe.

Just finished Episode 5. And all I can say is WOW. I have never played a game that is so emotionally gripping as this game. Telltale did an excellent job. Game of the Year contender here.

Im still in amazement of the things that transpired here.

Im hoping they look into doing a Season 2...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Just finished Episode 5. And all I can say is WOW. I have never played a game that is so emotionally gripping as this game. Telltale did an excellent job. Game of the Year contender here.

Im still in amazement of the things that transpired here.

Im hoping they look into doing a Season 2...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed. The Endng was heartbreaking.

Just finished ep 5 and agree with the above comments. Very well done game. Emotional and gripping - just like the show. I wonder how many different variations of the ending are possible. I hope to see more of these types of games in the future.

Just finished ep 5 and agree with the above comments. Very well done game. Emotional and gripping - just like the show. I wonder how many different variations of the ending are possible. I hope to see more of these types of games in the future.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

just finished episode 5. these games are very fun to play and the story was aweome. i hope we get more of these, maybe play as a teenage Clem or something.

And episodes 2-5 are 200 points each until 12/31/12.

You can get the full run for $10 -that's fantastic.

I have been holding off on this, but added the retail disc to my wishlist for Christmas. I'm glad no one got it for me, since this way is $20 cheaper.

Back