The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would still let TV Andrea do me in a car/RV/house as long as it happened pre-Milton bite. That's all that matters here.

Sure, I'd probably be the stories antagonist, but so what? I'd get an action figure.

Hey, she's attractive. But she still asstopid.

You would have shot Daryl in the face too . . . and had sex with the Governor.

Wtf?
Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif.gif

closing-door.gif

I like this show but where is it going? Same od same old
Always looking for stuff they need and being ambushed by zombies, it's getting old, get to the end game already or at least head in that direction.

So I read something earlier about the bloody palm print Rick found on the door indicated that either Karen or David were alive when Carol was dragging them out to burn them. Seemed to make sense to me. I can't remember if anybody brought that up yet in here.

So I read something earlier about the bloody palm print Rick found on the door indicated that either Karen or David were alive when Carol was dragging them out to burn them. Seemed to make sense to me. I can't remember if anybody brought that up yet in here.
I assumed that whoever did it (Carol) cut their hand on the door, hence the blood. Which I then assumed would help Rick determine who it was from the size of the hand/fingers print.

I think your theory makes more sense though.

So I just saw a "Pray/Prey for the dead" promo spot. Surely they didn't just show an outright spoiler? It's the one where the group is standing around the burning bodies and they're all looking defeated...

Spoiler Spoiler:

So I just saw a "Pray/Prey for the dead" promo spot. Surely they didn't just show an outright spoiler? It's the one where the group is standing around the burning bodies and they're all looking defeated...

Spoiler Spoiler:

This?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0XcXCUC3pQ[/ame]

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back