The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point! I like your theory about Joe's gang.

Now I'm wondering if the two guys Rick killed in the bar (when he went to get Hershal) were also part of Joe's gang? I don't remember an explanation as to which group they were with?

MV5BMTY0NzExNzE2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjk3NDY0MTE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Was this posted?
A little late ..We know Glenn arrived already! :lol

Peanut butter, jelly, pigs feet and soda.

Even if the human flesh/meat has the hair removed (the #1 culprit for the odor), is butcheredd and is also heavily spiced with a variety of seasoning and some BBQ sauce?

All I can say that is from personal experience the odor is distinct enough that you know exactly what it is when you smell it. My first experience with it was when a small child in the apartment complex I was living in poured gasoline on herself after watching her mother light the barbeque grill. She was only wearing a cloth diaper when it happened so most of the smell was flesh, not hair or clothing. The sense of smell triggers memory more than the other senses. Maybe it is a subconscious link to what happened to the little girl, but the few times since when I encountered that smell it immediately made me sick to my stomach. We were in Florida one time and came across a small brushfire along the interstate. Soon as I got out of the car that odor hit me. When the cops pulled up I mentioned that it smelled like a human burning. Sure enough a motorcycle had run of the road and crashed in the field.

All I can say that is from personal experience the odor is distinct enough that you know exactly what it is when you smell it. My first experience with it was when a small child in the apartment complex I was living in poured gasoline on herself after watching her mother light the barbeque grill. She was only wearing a cloth diaper when it happened so most of the smell was flesh, not hair or clothing. The sense of smell triggers memory more than the other senses. Maybe it is a subconscious link to what happened to the little girl, but the few times since when I encountered that smell it immediately made me sick to my stomach. We were in Florida one time and came across a small brushfire along the interstate. Soon as I got out of the car that odor hit me. When the cops pulled up I mentioned that it smelled like a human burning. Sure enough a motorcycle had run of the road and crashed in the field.

I guarantee you if I wrapped a pig in a blanket, ungutted, doused it with gas and lit it on fire, you'd recognize the smell.

As bacon. Absolutely.

Smell of an actual burnt pig =/= the smell of a gutted, butchered, bled, pig roast.

If you threw a bunch of cows into a fire, they WOULD NOT smell like steak or hamburgers.

Smell of an actual burnt pig =/= the smell of a gutted, butchered, bled, pig roast.

If you threw a bunch of cows into a fire, they WOULD NOT smell like steak or hamburgers.

Excuse me, I'm just speaking from personal experience. I don't profess to be an expert on everything like some people on this board.

Back