The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

Cant wait for this to come back! thanks for the post snoop! Its just taking sooooo long for it to return, Im not good at the waiting. lol

:rock :rock :rock

6494149-the-walking-dead-vol-14-no-way-out-tp.jpg

I feel like I would stick out like a sore thumb and ruin the scene. Also, I would not be able to resist the urge to wave. No one wants to see a waving zombie.

:rotfl

He's such a funny dude. I would totally wave, too.

Huh...? :dunno

Sounds to me like they just heard Cranston wrong.

He isn't on Walking Dead he's on Breaking Bad and he said that "they" referring to his show (BB) will be back in July. Season 4 does start in July so that makes sense.

I doubt The Walking Dead will be back this month and there has been zero advertising? That would be a stupid move imo. Not to mention they were using it to champion Fear Fest.

IMO this article hasn't got it's facts straight but who knows.

This is the Cranston quote :

“It was a decision from AMC that they wanted to position us in July… They want to attract as many eyeballs as possible, away from the heavy competition of the September, November [or] January start.”

To me he's talking about Breaking Bad, and doesn't even mention October where Walking Dead should have been starting.

Yeah, that's gotta be wrong. Considering July starts tomorrow, if Walking Dead was moved up AMC would already be promoting the hell out of it.

schedule does seem rushed if WD were to come out in (late) July.

Breaking Bad is supposed to start back in July but I haven't seen any ads or promotion for that either. :huh

If this is starting in July, I need to hurry up and switch to Comcast since DirecTV doesn't have AMC in HD.

time for me to watch more tv then? :D

BB S4 is still over 2 weeks out, the 17th, so I suspect ads will begin to ramp up.

I didn't think they were even done filming yet. If they really are shooting for July i hope they don't rush through the editing and give us low budget slop. I am of the opinion that The Walking Dead could hold its own in the fall just like it did last year.

No way is this airing in July.

Found this in an article from March.

Shooting for season two will start in May, according to Darabont. That's just two months from now, so we don't have a lot to fret about, right? Wrong. We'll have to wait a further five months for the show's second season to hit AMC, since Darabont announced that the second season would be premiering in October.

Don't worry. Walking Dead is not premiering in July! Breaking Bad starts up in July again, Walking Dead will be on this fall.

I think the article is wrong - but if they started shooting in May, then they could start airing in July. This is a tv show, not a movie, and they normally only start shooting a couple months in advance of the initial show and continue shooting while the first episodes are airing.

Back