The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Walking Dead on AMC

I searched the forum to see if it had been posted or not, but I am very excited about the walking dead that AMC is going to start airing in October. I am currently on volume four of the trades and will start volume 5 tonight. It's dark, and a whole lot of fun! What I like most about it is that it's not just about Zombies. It's about people and how effed up we can be/become.

If there is a thread already, please link me and merge.
:) That kind of sounded...dirty.. :yess:

https://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/

Re: Frank Darabont to Adapt The Walking Dead for AMC

I posted this in the horror section as well...

I am very excited about the walking dead that AMC is going to start airing in October. I am currently on volume four of the trades and will start volume 5 tonight. It's dark, and a whole lot of fun! What I like most about it is that it's not just about Zombies. It's about people and how effed up we can be/become.

I am very excited about the walking dead that AMC is going to start airing in October. I am currently on volume four of the trades and will start volume 5 tonight. It's dark, and a whole lot of fun! What I like most about it is that it's not just about Zombies. It's about people and how effed up we can be/become.

That's what makes the story so awesome! :rock :rock :rock

Exactly why Romero's stuff is so classic. This is getting back to zombies roots! :rock

Thanks! :hi5:

I'll have to ask first, of course, as I signed an NDA during the initial set visit... but If I can post any pics of my zombie experience, I will! :duff

Re: The Walking Dead on AMC

I agree the zombies are almost just background...its more about the character development of the key players and basically whats left of civilization and what we've become when times get tough.
I cant wait for this show also.

Can't wait, and this reminds me to get back on a reading schedule of the trades. I was through Volume 5 a couple years back and stopped reading when I could not locate 6. I'm going to remedy that very soon.

I agree the zombies are almost just background...its more about the character development of the key players and basically whats left of civilization and what we've become when times get tough.
I cant wait for this show also.

I always see that left over society as a microcosm of our current society. Thus a social comentary.

Back