The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

There's talk that they're going to make a couple out of the main characters on SVU. Kiss of death IMO.

I'm actually not surprised hearing this. Meloni only signed on for one more season (not to say its over after this season) so he's not interested in anything long term anymore. If they do this i'll take it as a sign of closure to SVU. Kiss of death indeed.

I think 300 posts discussing the sluttiness of Lori is a bit overkill.

It's getting a bit old, hopefully tomorrow's ep brings us something else to talk about.

Totally agreed. It's not like that's *the* major plot point that's going to break in the upcoming episode or anything.

I propose all TV show related threads should only be opened the day after a new episode airs. Any user who wishes to post in the thread is only allowed to use one of two words: "rad" or "gay"

Any user who wishes to expand the conversation beyond "rad" and "gay" will be issued an infraction. Repeat offenders will be banned.

The thread will then be closed to prevent everybody from being tempted to read or post anything about the show until the next episode airs.

Totally agreed. It's not like that's *the* major plot point that's going to break in the upcoming episode or anything.

I propose all TV show related threads should only be opened the day after a new episode airs. Any user who wishes to post in the thread is only allowed to use one of two words: "rad" or "gay"

Any user who wishes to expand the conversation beyond "rad" and "gay" will be issued an infraction. Repeat offenders will be banned.

The thread will then be closed to prevent everybody from being tempted to read or post anything about the show until the next episode airs.

Gay.:cuckoo:

Excellent points, might as well close the thread since any speculation will be proven or disproven in the show. No need for a discussion thread anymore.

:rolleyes:

I don't have any problem with discussion and speculation in general. Check out the LOST thread. I discussed it ad infinitum.

But that was the plot points in a mystery show. It was fun to speculate about theories - and some of it was revealed later and some wasn't. But, I was never interested in discussing at length whether Kate was gonna end up with Jack or Sawyer, of whether Kate was a whore for hooking up with Sayer in the Polar Bear cage.

Sure I'm interested in relationships in a TV show, but the pages and pages of debate out it was just kind of a pain to read through.

It's getting a bit old, hopefully tomorrow's ep brings us something else to talk about.

:exactly:

:lecture:exactly:

If people are tired of reading, then here's a tip...stop reading.

Well, I wan't to discuss and read about the show... I just am bored with that particular topic. Make sense? :huh

Just because he was behind, why are we assuming "rear" entry?

I think the third episode has put that to rest. If it hasn't, then there's a bus leaving for the convent in half an hour. If the nuns are quick, they can still catch it.

:lol

Back