The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've said that multiple times, just about weather in general which is why I thought that tornado or whatever was pretty cool when they were in the barn.

And yea, there was snow early on in the comics at least that I can remember, when they showed up at the gated estates or w/e.

They make it seem like they are going to kill Rick off.......I ain't buying it one bit. That trailer OMG, next season looks amazing.

the-rock-slow-clap.gif

Not sure if I am late to the party but I just saw this for the bluray box set... Not sure if I like it or not. Looks pretty plain. I only have the fish tank so I'll probably pass.

the-walking-dead-season-5.jpg

Last edited:
I never watched the last episode of last season

I don know if I want to... it sounded so boring.

Not sure if I am late to the party but I just saw this for the bluray box set... Not sure if I like it or not. Looks pretty plain. I only have the fish tank so I'll probably pass.

View attachment 201656

I like it but I'm not going to get it since I didn't get every season's collectibles. I did get that fish tank one though. Too cool to pass up.

@crows....I liked it just fine.

someone pointed out they have never gone through a winter yet in one of these seasons.......would like to see that. Is there ever any winter scenes in the comics?

That was one thing I was really hoping we'd get with the spin off show. I was hoping they'd be separate times of year rather than back to back. I figured if they spread the Dead we could have a fall and winter TWD and a spring and summer FTWD so we'd have zombies all year with only a few weeks breaks here and there. So considering the original show shoots during the summer and early fall, that would have meant the other show would have shot late fall and winter, which could have given us snow... but then we got LA in the summer instead :lol

And yeah, its about time the baby is growing. Carl's aging has been making the show progress more in time than any other factor. He can't play 12 when he's 20. Judith was going to have to age eventually too. Its just a matter of finding kid (or twins) they can stick with and have grow up with the show like the Olsen twins on Full House.

I still wish they would have just copied the comics word for word, panel for panel.

Season looks good though. Still waiting for Negan. :impatient:

I don't know why this isn't getting more coverage, but they've finally cast
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:
. Pretty big news IMO. Means
Spoiler Spoiler:

I know nothing of his acting but have it grow some facial hair and grow his hair out a bit and he might look pretty good. Although I feel like he is kind of small for the role.

I know nothing of his acting but have it grow some facial hair and grow his hair out a bit and he might look pretty good. Although I feel like he is kind of small for the role.

That was my impression too. His super blue eyes do have a Christ-like "Greateset Story Ever Told" look. But he is so young and skinny.

Back