The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't have thought Hershel would have had any influence on Rick and yet Rick wanted to just be a farmer at one point. I think Morgan holds the last bit of humanity left for Rick, since he was there with him in the beginning. He is a reminder of what it was like back then. ANd now that he has a new found respect for all life, I can def see him trying to steer RIck in that direction.

Claimed!

amc-walking-dead-daryl-dixon-ornament-root-1795qxi2309_1470_1.jpg

AMC The Walking Dead Daryl Dixon Ornament - Christmas Ornaments - Hallmark

Why come the xmas tree ornament looks better than all the officially licensed merchandise of him!? :lol

OT but has anyone been watching TWD on I think NBC!? Some network picked up the syndication rights for it and they've been showing all the old seasons. Wanted to know if they heavily edited or not.

Why come the xmas tree ornament looks better than all the officially licensed merchandise of him!? :lol

OT but has anyone been watching TWD on I think NBC!? Some network picked up the syndication rights for it and they've been showing all the old seasons. Wanted to know if they heavily edited or not.

I haven't seen it. When is it showing?

i was about to say that about the ornament... Mcfarlane's garbage really piss me off

as for the edited show, in my city it plays every Wednesday, i did not notice too much taken out. some gore and some walker kills are cut but everythng else stays

they're humans just like us; for better or for worse. hmmmm, does that sound like part of a marriage vows?

i really dont think any of us have yelled in public transit like that :lol

(or drive drunk at at over 100 miles per hour lol )

Back