The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first a toys r us figure and now a tv show... the change this nation needs :yess:

jokerenema.jpg

I'm just talking about his creepy foot fetish, particularly for Uma, that he finds ways to appease in his movies.

Heck with Beth bring back Shane. :)

Heck with Shane, bring back the Governor. He's the one of only two characters worthy of being brought back, the other behind Merle, who they did... for about a minute before Daryl made hamburger of his face. I'm still really disappointed they didn't let Michonne make the Governor one of her two new pets she had when she left the prison on her own. It would have only been for 1 episode, but I think a much more suiting ending to the Governor than what he got in both the comics and the show. Allowing someone to become a zombie seems to be the ultimate "screw you" in this world (ie what the Governor did to Merle), so not only allowing that to happen but then make them a Pet would only add insult to injury.

The only way they'll bring her back is through flashbacks of some sort. Even then, they would only be for brief moments unless they dedicate whole episodes to them =\

you know what i would accept?

if they colored her hair black, gave her a different haircut and made her a new character. i would rather have something like that than somehow bringing her back.

yeah it would be cheesy and funny at first but at least it would be more believable than a magical resurrection

Unless she comes back as a ghost the way Lori did.....

While it is laughable to have fans petition to have a character brought back, it also serves as a testament to the strong writing on this show that people would feel so strongly to petition for a fictional character.

While it is laughable to have fans petition to have a character brought back, it also serves as a testament to the strong writing on this show that people would feel so strongly to petition for a fictional character.

Yes... because if there was at least one thing everyone agreed on, it was how well written and necessary it was to kill Beth...

And let's not forget about that award winning writing when they killed Andrea. :lol

Yes... because if there was at least one thing everyone agreed on, it was how well written and necessary it was to kill Beth...

And let's not forget about that award winning writing when they killed Andrea. :lol

You crack me up. I have yet to find one good thing you have written about this show. All your posts are negative. Lighten up. Life is not that bad.

these walking dead fans are delusional :rotfl:rotfl

gH6gGJO.png

Fans Petition THE WALKING DEAD TV Writers to Perform Miraculous Resurrection | Newsarama.com

maybe if we all vote they will resurrect her somehow :lol i would pay to see that :rotfl

https://www.change.org/p/the-walking-dead-bring-beth-back

The only way to do it is to turn the last episode into a bad dream :dunno its not impossible

Nice to see the important things in life are the subject of change.org petitions. :lol

Are you saying Beth is not important!?

shocked-gif.gif

UNFRIENDED

:lol

I like Beth as much as the next TWD fan but she's dead. No need to bring her character back.

I have mixed feeling about this. If the writers go for it they would lose face, this should stay as a screw up, as much as I like Beth... the damage is done

Au contraire

I think its bad writing, well to each his own...

Last edited:
blondejoker.jpg

This goes for everyone on the show, Rick, Daryl and Michonne included. Once a character bites it, they stay bit. No dream BS. No bringing them back BS. They gone. DEAL WITH IT.

Back