The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michonne does, she asks if it is legit or not and she mentions the gov too.

I was wondering, what was carl talking about when he says that he is not the son rick thinks he is an he still has those thoughts.... What was he talking about?

I think Carl is basically saying he's just like his dad in the sense that he's willing to do some pretty dark **** to survive, which is the complete opposite of what Rick wants. Rick wants to shield him away from all the horrors that are out there but ultimately those horrors are already a part of him too. Though he's still a child, his childhood was taken away from him a long time ago and there's no going back. He tried to be the kid that Rick wanted him to be but it's just not a part of who he is anymore. That's how I took it anyway.

Anyone else scratch their head when on TTD they said Rick had the choice of cooked or raw chicken or beef and he chose raw chicken?? Ever heard of salmonella? You don't play around with raw chicken. Just dumb if true.

Anyone else scratch their head when on TTD they said Rick had the choice of cooked or raw chicken or beef and he chose raw chicken?? Ever heard of salmonella? You don't play around with raw chicken. Just dumb if true.

He didn't eat it. They just gave him the choice of biting out Joe's throat using chicken or beef, raw or cooked. He went with what was most realistic. He spits it out, he doesn't swallow it. Rick's not a Cannibal.

And it was coated with all kinds of fake blood and stuff, so I'm sure it was okay. I would've used the raw steak though. Raw chicken taste horrid!

This was actually first season of TWD not to feature Merle :lecture

I know that's kinda a given when him dead and all, but he was in Season 2 despite not knowing what his fate was. I'm actually disappointed he didn't get a brief flashback (like Hershel) during Beth's Booze Binge episode when Daryl was talking about his past. Maybe his GotG schedule didn't allow for him to be available. :(

Last edited:
Merle made that joke back in season 3.

shawshank1_zps45017f87.jpg

I'm saying that it was better to stay together as a group of 4 rather than split up again. If I am Rick there is no way I risk leaving my son alone especially after he almost got butt raped the night before. If something bad is going to go down, it is going to happen with my son at my side.

The scenario could also have played out differently with the two who stayed behind getting caught (or killed) by the Termites outside the fence on patrol.
Flip side of this is that you're betting all or nothing that it's safe in Terminus. Otherwise you've maybe condemned yourself to seeing your son tortured/wasted in front of you. If Carl/Michonne or Daryl hung back, how long would it take for Rick to give the all clear, supposing he truly felt good about the place? Only a few days, at the most. That makes the most sense to me, anyway. I wouldn't risk everyone on one gambit.

Now imagine the new show being shown just a couple of months from now..... that really would be great.

I hope the don't show both of them around the same time

I have a question. On S4 Ep7 when tyreese tells rick & Dyril to follow him into a room in the prison and they look at something in the wall. What where they looking at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back