The Velvet Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandoloneous

Super Freak
Reaction score
Welcome to the Velvet Room. This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter. Discuss and perhaps even discover your true self among others hiding behind their personas.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
hello, my name is crows. I enjoy gardening and I love watching cooking shows on tv. I cant cook but I love to see other people cook.
I manage an office supplies store and after work i go to the gym, my weekends consist of pet sitting for neighbors and the occasional movie at night.
i dont have any plans for the future except go back to school and finish my degree. I plan to get married one day but cant seem to find the right woman with good christian values.

Every night I go out and look at GN-z11. It is a high-redshift galaxy found at the constellation Ursa Major, and is currently the oldest and most distant known galaxy in the observable universe. GN-z11 has a spectroscopic redshift of z = 11.1, which corresponds to a proper distance of approximately 32 billion light-years (9.8 Gpc) from Earth.

Zack Snyder = genius

Peanut butter + Nutella + fresh raspberries + vanilla ice Cream = also genius

Zack Snyder = genius

Peanut butter + Nutella + fresh raspberries + vanilla ice Cream = also genius

My mother always insists on Butter Pecan ice cream that I don't care a whole lot for, but add Nutella....and it's yummo! And I just had some. :lol

Hey guys,

Mrdbios here.

I like long walks on short beaches and red M&Ms.

Maybe the past is in front of us and the future is behind us. Reason: we can always see the past, but not see the future.

you're a mean one, mr green You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel,
Mr. GREEN

Hi, I'm RavenEye. I'm trying to lose weight so I can see my pee pee. That is all.

⸮ƨʞɒɘꟼ niwT ni ƚɘǫbim ƚɒʜƚ ɘʞil ɘɿɘʜ ni ƨbɿɒwʞɔɒd ǫniʜƚyɿɘvɘ ǫniob ɘd ɘw ƚ'nbluoʜƧ

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back