The Thing PF pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Grey Hulk ever come up against Thing, or just Green Hulk? :confused:
(I'm not a comic reader, so I defer to others more knowledgable)

JS

Aren't you supposed to be this "really big hulk fan". :rolleyes:

Anyways, the PF looks great, but his arms seem a bit small?

Yeah, when is Thor coming? Namor should be soon, yes..? :)

same here

it is ok and I will be around to order but, why thing?

a dressed character would be great in PF format, Hulk and Thing almost doesn't have anything on them to show the greatness of the PF format statues.

disappointed again :(

I am right there with you guys. I need to see more pics to be really excited. It's a cool PF from what we have seen but it is not what I expected. I want something like a Thor or DD PF. Lately we have been getting a lot of stuff that has to do with old stuff (companion pieces to tried and true Marvel hits). Examples: an extension to the Sentinel Vs line and a companion piece to the Hulk PF.

Yes....but that doesn't mean I read comics. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JS :)

Not as unusual a trait as you might think. A lot of folks appreciate the art associated with these classic characters yet haven't read a comic in years. Unfortunately I read comics, watch and collect the old films on dvd, and appreciate the art associated with these classic characters. In other words, I'm broke all the time.:D

Anyone think we'll get a 30 day notice in the newsletter tonight? Qtr. 1 is over in about 50 days.

I hope he is ready to ship ASAP considering I have not bought anything from sideshow is a LONGGGG time.

Anyways, no annoucement in the newsletter tonight. Then again half the time we get emails about it before the newsletter tells us :D.

I hope the "re-production" of stealth Iron Man is not going to set back the Things release date. They could be made at two separate factories, so who knows.

I was amazed my waitlist converted, I ordered the EX version, was knocked down to a standard, put myself on the waitlist and 3 days ago it converted.....trouble is they've taken my first flexpay payment for the standard version.

I've contacted SS to see if I can put the payment towards the EX version and cancel the standard one, but don't know if that's possible.

I was amazed my waitlist converted, I ordered the EX version, was knocked down to a standard, put myself on the waitlist and 3 days ago it converted.....trouble is they've taken my first flexpay payment for the standard version.

I've contacted SS to see if I can put the payment towards the EX version and cancel the standard one, but don't know if that's possible.
I'm sure there will be no problem with them switching the payment over.

You're right, just got a reply tonight, so will send my order numbers over and wait and see.

By the way is it all women that work in Sideshow?

Back