The Thing PF pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe a seller was trying to sell a Green Hulk vs. Spider-Man Dio Exclusive on here for 650 US, and nobody bit, and he put it on eBay and it went for a 1,000 US. Man, why didn't I have the disposable income at the time?

I only got one itsy bity bit of criticism on the piece. Grimm's eyes don't look blue on the preview. That's key for me. The eyes have to be blue. I may sound fastidious but the color of the eyes is going to be the dealbreaker for me.

he looks skinny?... gawd I hope not.

If they continue this line with the "big guys". Maybe Wendigo is next.

Hulk_Ep_10.jpg

Look at how he made hulk his biatch ;P.

Last edited:
I only got one itsy bity bit of criticism on the piece. Grimm's eyes don't look blue on the preview. That's key for me. The eyes have to be blue. I may sound fastidious but the color of the eyes is going to be the dealbreaker for me.

Look at the banner above (assuming its the same for you as it is for me) the Things eyes are not in shadow and clearly blue. This thing is going to rival Hulk for the best PF which is ironic since those two have the least amount of material on them.

Look at the banner above (assuming its the same for you as it is for me) the Things eyes are not in shadow and clearly blue. This thing is going to rival Hulk for the best PF which is ironic since those two have the least amount of material on them.

I thought it was common knowledge that Doom was the best PF :confused:

I think I should start avoiding this thread, I'm starting to want one. It really does look like an awesome piece. And I'd get it in a heartbeat if I thought it was a prelude to the other three of the FF.

Though it would be enormous it would be cool if they had a duo base kinda like how they do with the bride and frank statues. I'm picturing a nice strip of beat up blacktop like they are fighting in the city streets

I thought it was common knowledge that Doom was the best PF :confused:

While Doom is great PF compared to the overall sheer awesomeness that Hulk has, in size and in dynamic pose matched with an excellent likeness that captures both the silver age feel and modern age zeal, Hulk wins over Doom hands down. Don't get me wrong I still want a Doom and the detailing on the throne has yet to be rivaled but just looking at them both my money goes to Hulk.

It was sculpted by Tony Cipriano who also sculpted the AH MJ.

Hell yeah it was. Tony is an amazing sculptor and I'm psyched that Sideshow is using him.

Though it would be enormous it would be cool if they had a duo base kinda like how they do with the bride and frank statues. I'm picturing a nice strip of beat up blacktop like they are fighting in the city streets

That'd be cool if they offered up a street base that could hold both that had broken lightpoles that blink on and off and even a smashed water hydrant with slightly tinted plexiglass at their feet so it looked like water, hell even though in a Yancy Street sign above the Thing. I'd buy it!

Back